Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
A double cashout, shyt would be sad instead of fun two damaged fighters coming off brutally KOs im glad I’m in the US so i wouldn’t have to pay for no shyt like that man

Better they fight each other than take damage from no-names like Sam Vargas and Zerafa, just take the fight, get paid from Sky and call it a day.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
“ He got hit too much cause we trained too hard “

That’s a new one
full
:russ::mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Better they fight each other than take damage from no-names like Sam Vargas and Zerafa, just take the fight, get paid from Sky and call it a day.

Exactly I wouldn't even go through those Hurd or Bud fights. I don't think much will be left of Brook and Khan after they fight those 2 killers. If they fight each other after that, we'll probably be looking at the welterweight version of the 4th fight between Rafael Marquez and Israel Vasquez. :scust:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Took some rounds for Dogboe to realize he can’t hang with this guy with having a only a half guard on, not fast enough. Since he put up a conventional guard when moving forward he’s doing much better.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
One thing about Wilder what came to my mind.
Dude supposedly not doing any roadwork he's only swimming but his stamina is still not problematic, I'd say one of the best ones in his division.
Interesting

if it's so wondering if other fighters will start to cut out the roadwork too
I think Wilder was definitely gassing in the Fury fight which was a surprise because it was never really the case before.