Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said earlier this year....Floyd, prime Roy, Shane Mosley, Hopkins, Spence, Ward..they would of still reigned supreme. Canelo though? Nah..lol.
How you gonna put Spence in there with those others? He is still fighting while the others are retired.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about those who could hold up for 15 rounds no problem....GGG, Sergay, Loma, Danny Garcia, Canelo, Charlos? Nope.

1st off I think if it would be 15 rounds they would prepare differently and would economize their tank differently and secondly I don’t know why the Charlos or Loma wouldn’t be up for 15 rounds. I haven’t ever seen them gassing.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
1st off I think if it would be 15 rounds they would prepare differently and would economize their tank differently and secondly I don’t know why the Charlos or Loma wouldn’t be up for 15 rounds. I haven’t ever seen them gassing.
Loma wouldnt go 15 rounds boxing like that..no chance.

And the Charlos? They make quick work most times...they havent shown a consistency to look like stand outs going long.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rewatching Toney v Holyfield. Those body shots are worse than I remembered :picard:

This and Trinidad-Joppy are my favorite one sided fights to re-watch.

Joppy literally got hit with every punch in the book by Tito...shyt was a brutal display of punching

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Wilder fans seem to have disappeared around here I wonder why :mjgrin:

Been telling you guys that UK is the new home of heavyweight boxing and all I got in response was 'lol UKasuals'

God bless the Gypsy King :desiigner:

Only United Kasuals would be up in here celebrating a draw

Last edited: