Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps

2er93u.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I think a Danny/ Broner fight is very possible In the future.

this seemed like the move to make 2 or 3 years ago, but both need to catch a lil hot streak in order to make that fight hot again.

if both win their next fights, then yeah go for it, but its not a given. Pac and Granados are bad style match ups for Broner and Swift. I'll be surprised if they both win big or at least clearly.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jeff Horn Wants Terence Crawford Rematch - in Australia

Boxer Jeff Horn wants to bring American nemesis Terence Crawford to Australia for a rematch.

The 30-year-old was comprehensively beaten by Crawford in Las Vegas in June.

That loss not only cost Horn the WBO welterweight title he'd won by defeating Manny Pacquiao in Brisbane last year, but the manner of the defeat did huge damage to his reputation overseas.

Horn will begin the road to redemption at Suncorp Stadium on Friday night when he takes on veteran Anthony Mundine.

That fight will be at a 71kg catchweight and has prompted speculation Horn may look to move up a weight division for his future fights.

One bout, however, would be enough for Horn to keep fighting at welterweight.

"I'd love to fight Crawford again but I'd like to get him back here if that's possible," Horn said.

"If we can draw him out at Suncorp or somewhere in Australia that would be great.

"It all depends on dollar symbols for them."

Horn's trainer Glenn Rushton said there's no doubt a fight in Australia between his charge and Crawford would be a huge event - and one he definitely wants to see happen.

He said it's simply a matter of making an offer Crawford's management cannot refuse.

"At the end of the day we've just got to prove ourselves worthy of that, we need to come back and get two or three good wins, hopefully another world title under our belt, and then get Terence Crawford back for a rematch," Rushton told AAP.

"We need Crawford to keep building his brand and if he keeps doing that, then absolutely we can certainly get him back and I want him back.

"We've got a point to prove."

:mjlol:..sure jeff

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jeff got some of that stuff in his blood thats makes us real men and real champs........Let hhim Cook

How could you call yourself a fighter if u dont want to avenge a L; separates the prize fighters from champions,........:manny:

its more of that fact he think he has juice to get t-craw to australia for a rematch no one cares about it because horn got his ass beat so bad in one sided fashion...shyt motherfukker aint no welter anyways