Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I think a Danny/ Broner fight is very possible In the future.
Well idk if that would be a PPV and TR wants Crawford vs Swift to be ESPN PPV. With the promise of PPV money he might consider fighting Crawford instead of Broner or whoever.
Doubt that he would be itching to fight Spence, Thurman wants Porter after Lopez and I think if no Mayweather they making a freak offer to Pac to fight Spence. Many "if"s though but I really want TR to successfully bring one of PBC's bigger names over for a fight against Crawford cause Crawford needs the quality opponents.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Well idk if that would be a PPV and TR wants Crawford vs Swift to be ESPN PPV. With the promise of PPV money he might consider fighting Crawford instead of Broner or whoever.
Doubt that he would be itching to fight Spence, Thurman wants Porter after Lopez and I think if no Mayweather they making a freak offer to Pac to fight Spence. Many "if"s though but I really want TR to successfully bring one of PBC's bigger names over for a fight against Crawford cause Crawford needs the quality opponents.
Keith has been angling for a Manny fight for sometime now. Porters other mando is Keith so if he gets past Ugas, Porter/Thurman will probably take place in 2019 and I can see Haymon doing a Manny/ Spence fight for PPV.

I don’t see Bud fighting a PBC fighter until 2020, but with TRs roster so thin at 147, I can see them overpaying for a Swift/Crawford fight in 2019 as well.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
All about leverage if there offereing PPV then he’s going to go back to PBC and say if you want me for Spence or Thurman or Broner I need a PPV or I need 6 million

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
If anybody is in the Las Vegas area and wants a chance to work in the boxing business, AB Promotions is looking for an intern on reddit.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:dahell: Swift already has a fight with Granados set.

Typical Top Rank calling out fighters when they're already occupied :hhh:

That fight with Porter and Broner leftovers ain't set in stone. Danny isn't forced to take this fight. No sanctioning body is ordering this fight.

It's a duck anyway y'all look at it