Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think people quite understand how massive this FOX deal is, including me.

So I did some research/digging last night. Get this...the UFC has only had 30 Fight Night cards on the main FOX channel in the last 7 years...averaging about 4x main FOX cards per year.

PBC will have 10 cards per year, and 40x in 4 years on the main FOX channel.

That is more than double the amount per year, and much more overall in a shorter length of time on the main FOX channel.

It's safe to say boxing is going to be shoved down everyone's throats next year, and I'm loving it. Mainstream boxing is officially back.

I hope they open up these countown shows on youtube though, on an official page...that will take it to the next level.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Nice and clean, he should refer the designer to Crawford, his shyt is atrocious

:hhh::mjlol::francis::pachaha::what:

CRWFRD-branding-1.JPG

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think people quite understand how massive this FOX deal is, including me.

So I did some research/digging last night. Get this...the UFC has only had 30 Fight Night cards on the main FOX channel in the last 7 years...averaging about 4x main FOX cards per year.

PBC will have 10 cards per year, and 40x in 4 years on the main FOX channel.

That is more than double the amount per year, and much more overall in a shorter length of time on the main FOX channel.

It's safe to say boxing is going to be shoved down everyone's throats next year, and I'm loving it. Mainstream boxing is officially back.

I hope they open up these countown shows on youtube though, on an official page...that will take it to the next level.
The UFC countdowns appeared on the UFC's youtube channel in addition to TV, I figure PBC will do the same.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

DAZN signed Jaime Munguia. Good move. His contract expired and there were rumblings that he was heading to TR since his co-promoter was talking to Arum.

I was surprised at the rumours he's going ESPN with Zanfer anyway. Seemed like that move would make no sense at all for Munguia who gotta be after that all Mexican Canelo payday by now.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: Swift already has a fight with Granados set.

Typical Top Rank calling out fighters when they're already occupied :hhh:
From what Im getting they didn’t know he had a fight lined up and they badically said “well, then we try with a new offer after that fight”

Choosing Swift to be the guy to entice for a Bud fight from the PBC crew is a good idea cause having no belt atm he is currently less important to PBC’s plans than Porter, Thurman and Spence but still a top 5-6 fighter in the division with a name and in NY him vs Crawford could do big numbers. Also they have rivalry going back to the amateur days and also that the last guy cleaning out 140 before Crawford was Garcia.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Garcia is coming off 2 losses out his last three fights. No shyt he’s gonna fight a couple winnable fights. Im pretty sure all the Top PBC Welters( Spence, Thurman, Porter and Swift) are tryna secure a Manny fight . If Floyd doesn’t come back, I wonder who Uncle Al is gonna give that second fight to, provided Pac Beats AB.