Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Jim Gray is so condensing in his tone when speaking to these guys :dahell:

It’s part of his image at this point but he always been like that
I guess these ring interviewer dudes like Gray or Merchant need a level of boldness to dare to ask awkward but needed questions from guys who could KO them with a jab but yeah no need for that in a situation like this and Jim Gray often overdoes it, acts like he’d be the teacher of these dudes and he would run things. I didn’t understand either why he started to defend Wilder when Fury was starting to talk trash at him at the presser, like dude just stay in the background ffs and let them play it out.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
It’s part of his image at this point but he always been like that
I guess these ring interviewer dudes like Gray or Merchant need a level of boldness to dare to ask awkward but needed questions from guys who could KO them with a jab but yeah no need for that in a situation like this and Jim Gray often overdoes it, acts like he’d be the teacher of these dudes and he would run things. I didn’t understand either why he started to defend Wilder when Fury was starting to talk trash at him at the presser, like dude just stay in the background ffs and let them play it out.
i remember my dad got real pissed the way he talked to pete rose. you dont talk like that to charlie hustle.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Dr D Earth Is Flat Irving just reread that, you're rooting for Wilder too like I am. I got you and other dude mixed up. Thought YOU were rooting for Fury :dead:

I was just about to quote you on that. :russ:. I quoted Amare to make a bet but he ducking. nikkas talking shyt but they don't want to bet. Cause they know the ancestors will guide Wilder to a W. :myman:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I was just about to quote you on that. :russ:. I quoted Amare to make a bet but he ducking. nikkas talking shyt but they don't want to bet. Cause they know the ancestors will guide Wilder to a W. :myman:

Exactly!!! Honestly, I felt Fury had a better shot had he faced Wilder after Wilder had faced Szpilka. Even had Fury not been on the shelf and not faced the two bums in his return, I just think that Wilder learned A LOT about himself from that Ortiz fight when he was dead to rights and got through it.

But umm...yea @Amare's Right Hook, you ducking :mjpls:?

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Hope y’all been keeping up, dropping gems, going where they never thought. Feeling like Curry from 3 it just comes natural. Click to see the full text.
:wow:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Exactly!!! Honestly, I felt Fury had a better shot had he faced Wilder after Wilder had faced Szpilka. Even had Fury not been on the shelf and not faced the two bums in his return, I just think that Wilder learned A LOT about himself from that Ortiz fight when he was dead to rights and got through it.

But umm...yea @Amare's Right Hook, you ducking :mjpls:?

Come down to Ft. Lauderdale and we can quack quack all day