Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@patscorpio

This might've been the biggest robbery I've seen...in a long time. Kal Yafai looked awful. He hurt Gonzalez in one round, round 6....a round after he headbutted Gonzalez. That was some bullshyt. Kal Yafai is going to get ran over by King Sor, Chocolatito and Ancajas.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio

This might've been the biggest robbery I've seen...in a long time. Kal Yafai looked awful. He hurt Gonzalez in one round, round 6....a round after he headbutted Gonzalez. That was some bullshyt. Kal Yafai is going to get ran over by King Sor, Chocolatito and Ancajas.

im going to have to catch this later tonight

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Michael Hunter just got a nasty stoppage, he took this fight on last notice 6 weeks after being in a war much respect and hopefully he starts to get some Pub. He’s Uysk best win to me.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Smaller divisions really gained interest in the last 1-2 years and I think for the better.

I don't have any statistics about it but in a poll like this:

about 115 pounders there wouldn't have been 2400+ people voting on it knowing who are these guys and all even like 3 years ago.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Smaller divisions really gained interest in the last 1-2 years and I think for the better.

I don't have any statistics about it but in a poll like this:

about 115 pounders there wouldn't have been 2400+ people voting on it knowing who are these guys and all even like 3 years ago.

They fight and the fights are action packed

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
It was cool seeing Errol step in Crawford's side of the street, I like the rivalry, I love how Spence went at Bob and Crawfords boys. Already this confrontation is hitting headlines everywhere it's clear as day that people want to see the best fight the best of filler ass fights.

WHO IS DA bytch :wow:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
What do you guys think of this discussion? The chat was originally about Wilder V Fury, but then the discussion diverted to Wladimir not being that good because he dominated a weak division at the time and then host added that Fury basically has no names on his resume except for a "39-year-old Wladimir that wasn't in his prime" In my opinion my guy Wilder has no names on his resume except for an Ortiz who has also passed his prime. In my opinion, all the current top heavyweights are in the same situation.