Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Crawford has fought indongo, horn, benavidez and now collazo consecutively.

No way is he #1 P4P. :mjlol:
He’s there because many ppl who watch boxing seeing his fights think he has got the best skills of all and he’d beat them all if they would be the same size, get over it. :stopitslime:
P4P was never about resume only, it can’t even be measured to be honest.

Why do you think many have him on the first 3 places of the lists? Everybody just biased? C’mon man...

And I still don’t get how you can give shyt to him for Indongo and Horn. First held 2 belts like it or not think about him whatever you want he was the dude who had 2 belts and Crawford fought him to become undisputed. shytting on that is really just nonsense. Horn was the only champion he could fight cause you can hear the PBC side isn’t up in arms to fight him.
I don’t say that it’s not even natural in boxing that they have their inhouse minileague it’s just the reality if the situation but then let’s not pretend like Crawford could just easily fight the Porters, Spences, Garcias, Thurmans if he wanted to but he decided to take on Corrales and the rest instead. He is working from what he can. He would be shytted on either way except for fighting those 4-5 guys who he can’t fight mostly not by his fault. So what’s the point in calling fir him to step up?
Step up against who exactly? Tell me a non-PBC guy who he can fight from 147 who you would be satisfied with as a Crawford opponent.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Arum should probably try to target Garcia and/or Porter with a good offer to fight Crawford.

Doubt he could pull it off but who knows

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
He’s there because many ppl who watch boxing seeing his fights think he has got the best skills of all and he’d beat them all if they would be the same size, get over it. :stopitslime:
P4P was never about resume only, it can’t even be measured to be honest.

Why do you think many have him on the first 3 places of the lists? Everybody just biased? C’mon man...

And I still don’t get how you can give shyt to him for Indongo and Horn. First held 2 belts like it or not think about him whatever you want he was the dude who had 2 belts and Crawford fought him to become undisputed. shytting on that is really just nonsense. Horn was the only champion he could fight cause you can hear the PBC side isn’t up in arms to fight him.
I don’t say that it’s not even natural in boxing that they have their inhouse minileague it’s just the reality if the situation but then let’s not pretend like Crawford could just easily fight the Porters, Spences, Garcias, Thurmans if he wanted to but he decided to take on Corrales and the rest instead. He is working from what he can. He would be shytted on either way except for fighting those 4-5 guys who he can’t fight mostly not by his fault. So what’s the point in calling fir him to step up?
Step up against who exactly? Tell me a non-PBC guy who he can fight from 147 who you would be satisfied with as a Crawford opponent.
:pachaha: daddy arum is preventing Crawford from crossing the street and fighting the top welterweights.

So now we get cherrpicks like benavidez and collazo :russ:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Such a terrible look with this being the opening card for PBC On FOX
9JSYuWX.png