Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word, I feel you breh.

Hurd been took a lot of meaningful fights during his lil run, so I'm trying not to be too hard on dude, but history has a way of repeating itself and I don't want that to happen.

I remember Stevenson having a break out year back in 2013 and we just now getting another year from him where he fighting 2 back to back contenders without the career mode nikka sandwiched in between.

The worst part is the fans that condone this.

"Yeah he kind of hurt his shoulder in his last fight. I think he should have a tuneup first, before heading into that big fight."

:camby:

Nah nygga, if you are a title holder, you better work through it.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
It was cool seeing Errol step in Crawford's side of the street, I like the rivalry, I love how Spence went at Bob and Crawfords boys. Already this confrontation is hitting headlines everywhere it's clear as day that people want to see the best fight the best of filler ass fights.

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It was cool seeing Errol step in Crawford's side of the street, I like the rivalry, I love how Spence went at Bob and Crawfords boys. Already this confrontation is hitting headlines everywhere it's clear as day that people want to see the best fight the best of filler ass fights.

I hope this gets the fight made soon.