Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

full

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both of these guys have finally stepped out of their shell/comfort zone, this type of footage is exactly what boxing needs.

No more politically correct Spence or Crawford, this is great.

Too much buzz going on to end this year and to look forward to next year. I can’t remember a recent time where there was this much top level talent and eyes. A couple of years ago things were dry!!

Boxing has been heating up nicely the last 2 years and is finally starting to overtake mma...slowly but surely.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Give me a fukking break!:hhh:
I don't want no tuneups anymore, just fight each other :stopitslime:

You gotta let it build, chill

Boxing fans know about Hurd and Charlo....after they get a couple more fights with profile bits on this new deal.....the fight is going to be even bigger..July is perfect for this fight.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Well, now we know who has the bigger dog in them.

Spence lowkey took an L here, made himself look bad. He tried to flex on his Crawford's man because he was mad he was getting clowned. So he wanna take it out on the guy to the side. Why you acting all big and bad with the non fighter, when you got a fighter right in front of you. T-Craw like "don't talk to him, talk to me :jawalrus:"

"Yeah you got a belt, but so does Shawn Porter! Why wouldn't I just take the easy route and knock his ass out instead!" :mjlol:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
You gotta let it build, chill

Boxing fans know about Hurd and Charlo....after they get a couple more fights with profile bits on this new deal.....the fight is going to be even bigger..July is perfect for this fight.
You can’t wait with every good fight for casuals to catch up on it.
There are a selected few fights which meant to be as events which can transcend the traditional following base of the sport and draw in casuals but Charlo vs Hurd is nit such fight nor it will be, it’s just a good ass fight which already has hatdcore fans’ and advanced casuals’ attention. No need to push that shyt further out.