Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
its weird to figure where to put tommy morrison in terms of 90s heavies..he wasn't an elite heavy to me but he wasnt no bert cooper or alex stewart...entertaining as fukk..sure...he had too many hiccups for me to think he was elite
Was Tyson Elite then...….You say hiccups I say HIV, drugs, and wars.....The boy did fight his prime, with his body battling HIV, that was half a man in there of course he had hiccups giving the facts

Matter of fact if Morrison bumped into Tyson when Douglas got to him, tyson really really would've got a KO he didn't recover.....Morrison was the type of fighter he fought back and made Tyson quit

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
its weird to figure where to put tommy morrison in terms of 90s heavies..he wasn't an elite heavy to me but he wasnt no bert cooper or alex stewart...entertaining as fukk..sure...he had too many hiccups for me to think he was elite
Morrison is slighted because of AIDS, he Eazy E to this boxing shyt….He had, hands, skills, heart, Wars, went to the drawing board tried to adjust his skillset like with Foreman, muthafukker was in Rocky 5, he had it all pretty much:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Was Tyson Elite then...….You say hiccups I say HIV, drugs, and wars.....The boy did fight his prime, with his body battling HIV, that was half a man in there of course he had hiccups giving the facts

Matter of fact if Morrison bumped into Tyson when Douglas got to him, tyson really really would've got a KO he didn't recover.....Morrison was the type of fighter he fought back and made Tyson quit

tyson pre prison was elite..the man cleaned out the division..he ruled it..i still think tyson would have ko'ed him...tyson hit just as hard and was way too fast...tyson could take punishment....i mean it took buster 10 rounds of steady beating to finally floor him and after going down himself...morrison didnt have that type of stamina or buster's dimensions to pull off that type of plan

now post prison tommy may have gotten him...but i thought tommy was washed up anyways after lennox beat him down :manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Word, I feel you breh.

Hurd been took a lot of meaningful fights during his lil run, so I'm trying not to be too hard on dude, but history has a way of repeating itself and I don't want that to happen.

I remember Stevenson having a break out year back in 2013 and we just now getting another year from him where he fighting 2 back to back contenders without the career mode nikka sandwiched in between.
Truth be told he beat Lara he got the Juice I must admit, Lara ran nikkas out 154 like Canelo...…

If we are gonna critique hurd we gotta shyt on the selective Charlo, who but but but when it comes to facing Lara or Spence

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
tyson pre prison was elite..the man cleaned out the division..he ruled it..i still think tyson would have ko'ed him...tyson hit just as hard and was way too fast...tyson could take punishment....i mean it took buster 10 rounds of steady beating to finally floor him and after going down himself...morrison didnt have that type of stamina or buster's dimensions to pull off that type of plan

now post prison tommy may have gotten him...but i thought tommy was washed up anyways after lennox beat him down :manny:
Pre prison Tyson only has one and a half names worth mentioning, and that one name was :flabbynsick:......It can be argued that Tyson simply started getting his ass kicked once he faced the elite fighters if we are playing devils advocate, although my boxing eye knows better

Tyson and Morrison is pretty much the same nikka if we are being honest with ourselves......

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tyson and Morrison is pretty much the same nikka if we are being honest with ourselves......

nah :heh:..aint no way im going to sit and watch a tyson fight and think gotdamn thats the duke right there..other than their punching power they were nothing alike..if they were then we should have had a tommy morrison's punch out game out on NES or will smith and dj jazzy jeff making a song "i think i can beat tommy morrison" or biggie rapping some shyt like "any night i perform like tommy...lee, davidson, morrison" :heh: