Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He's coming off an injury. You gotta cut him some slack

True, but that's what the Wilder Fury undercard is supposed to be for.

I don't mind him getting a hometown defense in afterwards, I just hope the opponent is at least JRock level. We don't need 2 back to back career mode fights.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but that's what the Wilder Fury undercard is supposed to be for.

I don't mind him getting a hometown defense in afterwards, I just hope the opponent is at least JRock level. We don't need 2 back to back career mode fights.

There really is no need for tuneups in this era. These guys only fight once or twice a year.

If he was scheduled for 3 fights, I wouldn't mind a tuneup. We know that isn't happening.

These nyggas need to work through injuries and inactivity.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
There really is no need for tuneups in this era. These guys only fight once or twice a year.

If he was scheduled for 3 fights, I wouldn't mind a tuneup. We know that isn't happening.

Word, I feel you breh.

Hurd been took a lot of meaningful fights during his lil run, so I'm trying not to be too hard on dude, but history has a way of repeating itself and I don't want that to happen.

I remember Stevenson having a break out year back in 2013 and we just now getting another year from him where he fighting 2 back to back contenders without the career mode nikka sandwiched in between.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i remember before years ago talking about PBC fighters and this type of behavior..as an OG watcher i knew this shyt wasnt good and spat the gospel of pat 3:16 but I was told the fighters will be the first of this generation to have their health and the wealth intact and that it was good than nikkas fighting like they should...:francis: the shortsightedness

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
to anger pac? dont think thats wise lol
Manny is like Oscar in the regard that if you smile with them they'll take it easily, but if you anger them theyd fight u to the death...…...Mayorga/Floyd was getting game performances from a washed Oscar because of their mouths

Imagine the foolishness that will come out Broner mouth which wil incite Manny:ahh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Morrison would've dominated the 00s and this era; shame partying ruined him and he had a great white hope tagged to his name, because that boy was a fukking problem, the power them combos, and he took a few brutal beatings and stood tall in wars as well, the guys these days don't have those levels

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If that fight ever happens, I'll put up however much you want :mjgrin:
He couldn't even Marquez Collazo:dahell:

Shame the hardcore fan cant see the visible skill gap from the last generation to this generation, exactly how Manny has been one of the best defensive fighters in recent years

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Injuries just happen in fights period, you could get into a random fight on the street get your shyt rocked go home wake up, with your leg hurting randomly and shyt….Injuries simply happens in fights, the purpose there is to inflict damage to the other, as professional injuries is something that a fighter should expect and be resigned to:beli:

These PBC boys is simply making too much money and is milking shyt

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh come on, he fought in March hasn’t been out the ring for long and he’s getting his gimme opponent on the Wilder card, no need to push it out further

Didn't he have shoulder or rotator cuff surgery? If he did that's serious enough to have a lighter touch before unifying with Charlo bro