Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Who wins prime levis vs prime Holyfield, dont recall watching their fights more than once due to the controversy of fight one....Running it back Lewis was thankful he ran into a old Holyfield, Lewis whooped his ass, yet the real real ko shots Holyfield got off, fights one and two.....Running it back fight one doesnt seem contreversal....

Fist half of the fight was close.....Lennox swept the middles rounds, the last 4-5 Holyfied was constantly coming forawrd landing a bomb here and there while lewis was backpeddling....:manny:

Holfield had the skillset to be Lennox nightmare at one point in time.... Even and fight 2 completely washed, he had Lennox in serious trouble rounds 7-8

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Who wins prime levis vs prime Holyfield, dont recall watching their fights more than once due to the controversy of fight one....Running it back Lewis was thankful he ran into a old Holyfield, Lewis whooped his ass, yet the real real ko shots Holyfield got off, fights one and two.....Running it back fight one doesnt seem contreversal....

Fist half of the fight was close.....Lennox swept the middles rounds, the last 4-5 Holyfied was constantly coming forawrd landing a bomb here and there while lewis was backpeddling....:manny:

Holfield had the skillset to be Lennox nightmare at one point in time.... Even and fight 2 completely washed, he had Lennox in serious trouble rounds 7-8
I felt if this wasnt the muscular slower version of Holfield we saw latter in his career, Holyfield would box lennox and make it look easy, he showed spurts in both fights......

Also like I said months back Lewis gets slighted for being p*ssy/soft/no chin for whatever reason, vs Holyfield and Tyson he was prepared to brawl vs both

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
They got like 16 shows next year and they just need people to fill slots on their cards :yeshrug:

Eddie is in a weird spot, he's got all this money and nobody wants to take it

man boxing is in a weird space overall

all the major fights this coming weekend are on streaming services :heh:..DAZN, ESPN+, and Facebook

shyt is crazy to me in a way. if this was 5 years ago id be like :gucci: at this shyt

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
man boxing is in a weird space overall

all the major fights this coming weekend are on streaming services :heh:..DAZN, ESPN+, and Facebook

shyt is crazy to me in a way. if this was 5 years ago id be like :gucci: at this shyt

Boxing is the weed stock of sports right now

All of this money being put into it, and it'll take 3-5 years to see what the real marketplace looks like

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I felt if this wasnt the muscular slower version of Holfield we saw latter in his career, Holyfield would box lennox and make it look easy, he showed spurts in both fights......

Also like I said months back Lewis gets slighted for being p*ssy/soft/no chin for whatever reason, vs Holyfield and Tyson he was prepared to brawl vs both
i didnt think holyfield was washed in those lewis fights..lewis, unofficially, did win that first fight a lot clearer than the second fight to me

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i didnt think holyfield was washed in those lewis fights..lewis, unofficially, did win that first fight a lot clearer than the second fight to me
Facts fight two was a few toss up rounds here and there and Holyfield wouldve took it....

And he was washed breh, Evan although still muscular lost definition in his back, and midsection, once I start seeing that in fighters I call it that old man body....Muthafukker aint try to box Lennox none though, if Holyfield had it in him to stay one his toes and fight off the back foot advantage goes to Holyfield prime or not, Lennox like those lil guys chasing him so he can jab them and lean on them to death...

A fail they didnt fight more closer to their primes......truth be told Lennox was that nikka but his career was a fail old Holyfield, no Roy, old Tyson, no Bowe, duck Vitali, no Wlad:pacspit:

SN: Floyd had that ole man body vs MCgregor as well......