Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
donaire looked like he was going to easily KO him then the struggle happened

I would totally agree usually but that guy’s chin was unreal. I’m surprised Nonito didn’t break a hand. The amount of clean shots Juarez ate IMO would’ve slumped anyone 126 & down. I’m talking NyQuil slumping like The Hawk did.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxing is the weed stock of sports right now

All of this money being put into it, and it'll take 3-5 years to see what the real marketplace looks like

Thank god for this FOX deal. They are supposedly going to make it similar to how UFC was on FOX, embedded type episodes before fights, a panel with a broadcast set. FOX is going to be using their production fully.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Getting tired of the shyt PBC pulling lately

That Charlo card...
The Wilder vs Fury undercard
Spence vs Garcia freakshow
and now it seems like they still haven't forget about Tank vs Mares

"- Hey we have Tank there he needs a fight already but we don't have anyone affiliated with Showtime in 130. What should we do, should we let him fight on DAZN for 3M against Farmer? Should we get Berchelt or Machado on Show/Fox to fight him?
- Nah, if we don't have any fighter there just drag up a 126er again who's on Showtime and put him into with him, Mares is also coming off a loss he will do it."

:hhh:

They need to step up their game...

On the bright side Porter vs Ugas, Lara vs Castano and Williams vs Inoue are rumored matchups what I like
GRJ vs LSC too of course but idk how are they going with that
I'M gonna take Pac vs Broner too. Never really fantasised about it but I'm gonna take it... :yeshrug: Pac gonna beat Broner's ass

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I hope PBC delivers on the match ups.

Would hate to waste all the hyped up FOX production values on Molina vs Alexander type main events. :hhh:

One thing we're all gonna hate with the FOX cards...20-30 mins between fights :francis:

The ring crew taking like 40 mins to mop the blood off the ring because there can't be blood on free TV :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
One thing we're all gonna hate with the FOX cards...20-30 mins between fights :francis:

The ring crew taking like 40 mins to mop the blood off the ring because there can't be blood on free TV :francis:

LOL!!! really? :heh: well to be fair i dont really remember any bloody fights that have aired on PBC on FOX which would cause that to be a factor

shyt just for the fukkery now id love to see a lenny z vs saucedo type fight on there :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I guess it makes sense, he did just get knocked down 3 weeks ago by Callum Johnson. Still recovering from that minor CTE?

damn..well uncle eddie was talking andrade returning in feb to make a voluntary defense..in providence...throw it on there..generic joe is from ny...its a small trip to there

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
LOL!!! really? :heh: well to be fair i dont really remember any bloody fights that have aired on PBC on FOX which would cause that to be a factor

shyt just for the fukkery now id love to see a lenny z vs saucedo type fight on there :mjgrin:

My cousin went to a UFC on Fox card in Vancouver, and they spent a ton of time sanitizing the canvas. I mean you can't get rid of all the blood stains, but they do spend time getting rid of it.

That Fox studio show is gonna be important for them. The PBC should try to get the studio show to air on Fox after Smackdown next year, do what the UFC did and hope for a sizable amount of fans to cross over

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
damn..well uncle eddie was talking andrade returning in feb to make a voluntary defense..in providence...throw it on there..generic joe is from ny...its a small trip to there

I have a feeling it's gonna be Martin Murray. He's one of the few guys in the WBO rankings who Andrade hasn't fought before, isn't booked, isn't coming off a loss and seems to be training for an upcoming fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have a feeling it's gonna be Martin Murray. He's one of the few guys in the WBO rankings who Andrade hasn't fought before, isn't booked, isn't coming off a loss and seems to be training for an upcoming fight.
Plus he was one of the fighters bjs cancelled on..twice I think

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Pacquiao's wife has a twin or am I seeing shyt :dwillhuh:

ImXVh9G.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Facts fight two was a few toss up rounds here and there and Holyfield wouldve took it....

And he was washed breh, Evan although still muscular lost definition in his back, and midsection, once I start seeing that in fighters I call it that old man body....Muthafukker aint try to box Lennox none though, if Holyfield had it in him to stay one his toes and fight off the back foot advantage goes to Holyfield prime or not, Lennox like those lil guys chasing him so he can jab them and lean on them to death...

A fail they didnt fight more closer to their primes......truth be told Lennox was that nikka but his career was a fail old Holyfield, no Roy, old Tyson, no Bowe, duck Vitali, no Wlad:pacspit:

SN: Floyd had that ole man body vs MCgregor as well......
i think the Holyfield that fought Bowe would have easily beaten lennox, but as you said he was washed.