Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing we're all gonna hate with the FOX cards...20-30 mins between fights :francis:

The ring crew taking like 40 mins to mop the blood off the ring because there can't be blood on free TV :francis:

Nah, they had much worse airing UFC. It won't be an issue I bet.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think PBC will have a choice if they want this deal beyond the 4 years.

We will see some big fights on FOX, I predict Charlo vs Hurd will air on FOX over Showtime, same with Davis vs Mares. They are going to be building fighter profiles with the behind the scene pre fight embedded shows, I doubt PBC/FOX would waste those spots on b or c level guys.

They're also going to have current boxers on their set, just like they do with Fox on UFC with Woodley, Dom Cruz etc.

Danny Garcia just had a job interview with FOX to audition as a show/set host/commentator this past week. I wonder who else they are considering.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i just think the upgrade should happen and bam wba has its 1 champion at 147..manny pacquiao has that belt...bam problem solved

those 2 can still fight for the number 1 spot though
Pac a champ for beating Lucas? Naw
Make Keith champ in recess have manny fight the #1 contender for the official champ title. Abolish the regular tire shyt. Keith gets a shot at the current champ when he feels like boxing again :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Pac a champ for beating Lucas? Naw
Make Keith champ in recess have manny fight the #1 contender for the official champ title. Abolish the regular tire shyt. Keith gets a shot at the current champ when he feels like boxing again :manny:
thats the thing..its not like keith beat floyd for that wba belt..he got that belt by beating diego chaves..and then when floyd gave up that belt..he was upgraded

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

I guess it makes sense, he did just get knocked down 3 weeks ago by Callum Johnson. Still recovering from that minor CTE?

Sheesh....Beast could get upset here. That KD rocked him mentally.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Sheesh....Beast could get upset here. That KD rocked him mentally.
I don't think he's rocked mentally
that's jumping onto a conclusion from no evidence imo
after he got KD he got up and took his guy out, he is not scared of no fukking Joe Smith, c'mon breh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
after he got KD he got up and took his guy out, he is not scared of no fukking Joe Smith, c'mon breh

i dont think hes scared of him either but joe has stones in his fists...he can take out beterbiev if beterbiev is not careful..i mean as much as i would love to see the fight in december for a quick turnaround...postpone just a couple of months more is all good..at least its not a year

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Res of all people do you think I’d say a fighter was scared? Especially someone from the Smoke Squad?!? He’s not scared. He’s cognizant of the power that Joe Smith has, which means he’s thinking about it, which means it’s not a good thing. I thought he got clipped cause of inactivity....inactivity can extend to your mental fortitude as well. IE Broner has a chin of granite but he’s never been the same since Maidana rocked him.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
giphy.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Res of all people do you think I’d say a fighter was scared? Especially someone from the Smoke Squad?!? He’s not scared. He’s cognizant of the power that Joe Smith has, which means he’s thinking about it, which means it’s not a good thing. I thought he got clipped cause of inactivity....inactivity can extend to your mental fortitude as well. IE Broner has a chin of granite but he’s never been the same since Maidana rocked him.
Why doesn't Broner let his hands go to end rounds? What's his problem??

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I felt if this wasnt the muscular slower version of Holfield we saw latter in his career, Holyfield would box lennox and make it look easy, he showed spurts in both fights......

Also like I said months back Lewis gets slighted for being p*ssy/soft/no chin for whatever reason, vs Holyfield and Tyson he was prepared to brawl vs both
who do you think wins byrd vs lewis?