Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:mjpls: Lemmie stop you right here.. Just like the ggg fanboys that dont like Canelo, You in denial.
ggg came up short and lost the fight just like Trout. You can cry robbery all you want, but the FACTS still remain Canelo beat Trout and ggg. And miss me with the bullshyt excuse about Trout not being a name that's why he didn'they the decisions :camby:. If Trout wasn't a name he wouldn't be getting title shot after shot over and over.. You are in complete denial living in fantasy land

Look man you lost any sense of credibility in saying Canelo won the first GGG fight, you are like the Manny fans who claim he legit was outpointing Marquez. lol.
Its aigh breh

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nikka you replied to my post talking specifically about the 1st fight saying GGG lost. Maybe you shoudl take your own advice. You nut hugging a bit too hard. lol

:wtf:..

Again.. tell me where I said Canelo won the 1st breh..
Canelo got a draw in the 1st fight and won the 2nd fight.. This is just a matter of fact.. not this goofy make believe weirdo world you live in where Austin Trout beat both the Charlos and Canelo :mjlol: At this point you just making a fool of yourself

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:wtf:..

Again.. tell me where I said Canelo won the 1st breh..
Canelo got a draw in the 1st fight and won the 2nd fight.. This is just a matter of fact.. not this goofy make believe weirdo world you live in where Austin Trout beat both the Charlos and Canelo :mjlol: At this point you just making a fool of yourself
nikka you literally are talking about what I wrote and didn't even read what I wrote. LOL
You talk about me reading but you can't even track the fight being discussed.

LIke I said you lost all credibility breh. Its alright though have a good one.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nikka you replied to my post talking specifically about the 1st fight saying GGG lost. Maybe you shoudl take your own advice. You nut hugging a bit too hard. lol
:umad:
I responded to all your silly ass non factual posts..
Trout beating Canelo.. False Canelo won
Trout beating the Charlos.. False Charlos won
ggg lost the 1st fight.. False it was a draw

Like I said.. Post where I said Canelo won the 1st fight or STFU

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Triangle theories don't work in boxing man.
Spence beat Brook thats about the only name on his resume so far, he is going to have to step up and fight some of the other big dogs in his stable to make a real case that he deserves to be mentioned in the elite. This MIkey fight is a fukking joke.

Why would they have to go straight to spence when they know who the real number 1 is , Thurman, and they want to fight him to be the man.

Make no mistake about it, Thurman is the top dog at WW and he earned that spot, it wasn't a gift and last time I checked he hasn't retired or planned on retiring.
I’m holding on to hope for Keith but he seems complacent, not active on social media , no fight confirmed... March will be 2 years he hasn’t fought . nikka was playing a flute at a beach park :francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I’m holding on to hope for Keith but he seems complacent, not active on social media , no fight confirmed... March will be 2 years he hasn’t fought . nikka was playing a flute at a beach park :francis:
Keith always been on playing recorders in the park and having soul crystals and shyt, he is just hurt, probably a little depressed but he is still on for trying to make it back from what I hear.

Until he says he is done, I'm still riding for him. again, it isn't like he just doesn't want to fight, he has gotten injured

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
So at this point we should be 100% certain Keith Thurman is not fighting this year. So now the question is: who will his return, and likely only fight in 2019 be against?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So at this point we should be 100% certain Keith Thurman is not fighting this year. So now the question is: who will his return, and likely only fight in 2019 be against?
Frankly the WBA should strip him too at this point
I like Thurman but how you gonna let someone not defending his title for 21+ months and not strip him?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS