Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Funny because when I talked to Derrick James and asked him about Spence's next fight, he said he had no idea. We talked about Spence vs Thurman and briefly Crawford, but I didn't even think about bringing up Mikey. Although we would have just laughed at that.

Hopefully Mikey is properly compensated for the ass whooping he's gonna receive. Not feeling it, but it's whatever

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Funny because when I talked to Derrick James and asked him about Spence's next fight, he said he had no idea. We talked about Spence vs Thurman and briefly Crawford, but I didn't even think about bringing up Mikey. Although we would have just laughed at that.

Hopefully Mikey is properly compensated for the ass whooping he's gonna receive. Not feeling it, but it's whatever
garcia can beat spence.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
garcia can beat spence.
He can do it but he wont do it and likely is gonna the price by round 9. What Lipinez...cant say the boy's name right did to his body is nothing to a relentless Spence engagement. He can box and has a quick fleeting 1-2 but any engagements? I think Mikey would pay the price against Spence.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Spence is a huge welter, skill will only get you so far when you got a nikka bigger than you laying on you and hitting you pause :dame: for 12 rnds.

dude cuts a lot of weight he is like an inch taller than me and I walk around at 165ish and looked small next to him. He will be 20+ lbs bigger than that nikka on fight night.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
garcia can beat spence.

Word
I been telling nikkas Mikey could pull it off since the fight got talked about.
I don't see it. I think Mikey could give him trouble in spurts, but I can't see him holding up for a full 12 against Spence :manny:

shyt, Mikey doesn't even let his hands gon enough most of the time, if he's like that against Errol then :francis:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
@krackdagawd @patscorpio @LauderdaleBoss they was slandering your guys today.

I was talking to some of Jermall's team and they were bragging that GGG ain't want no smoke with the big guy.

And i mentioned i would like to see Mall vs GGG as well as my dude Jacobs, one of the cats looked at my and said "Jacobs? :mjlol: He was offered Mall awhile ago. He was offered 2 million and opted to run to the other side so he ain't have to fight nobody like Mall :mjgrin:"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm not tryna see Spence fight little guys:snoop:
Why dont any big guys want to fight him..besides Canelo of course? That's what you should be pondering.

Amir Khan? Nope
Manny? Nope
Danny Garcia ? Missing
Thurman? Still on the run
Porter? Who knows
Kell Brook? Trying to fight Khan
Crawford? They wont do it this fast

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

I was talking to some of Jermall's team and they were bragging that GGG ain't want no smoke with the big guy.

And i mentioned i would like to see Mall vs GGG as well as my dude Jacobs, one of the cats looked at my and said "Jacobs? :mjlol: He was offered Mall awhile ago. He was offered 2 million and opted to run to the other side so he ain't have to fight nobody like Mall :mjgrin:"

He could have said all that to Danny's face but we know how that go :mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I don't see it. I think Mikey could give him trouble in spurts, but I can't see him holding up for a full 12 against Spence :manny:

shyt, Mikey doesn't even let his hands gon enough most of the time, if he's like that against Errol then :francis:

I'm gon need some proof on that one. Mikey be throwing like 600 punches and shyt when the fight goes the distance. :patrice:

You must be thinking about that other Mexican superstar.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

to be fair, I don't think nobody wants it with Mall. GGG has at least fought Jacobs, Canelo 2x, Lemieux

Mall that nikka tho, but he can't keep living off of them 154 wins. He need to fight a legit threat at 160 too.

I can't shyt on Jacobs cuz he been active and he facing a legit problem this weekend.

Hell, I think Andrade might smack up all these nikkas.

The division looking real good right now.