Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
While it sucks and I still don't get why they pick Monroe as Jermall's FOX introduction opponent I was also thinking about why the hell they couldn't put someone better in with Jermell Charlo? In 154 nearly every top guy is with Haymon, Williams is ranked first by the WBC, Lara ranked second (not in the same gym as Jermell for a couple of years now) so why not them instead of Harrison? There's still no budget?

If you say Lara is a spoiler like Monroe then fair point but he's better and last time he put on a FOTY contender with Hurd. Even with disregarding Lara they could still pick J. Rock

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
and ppl thought canelo and gbp going to showtime would be the move lol

Oscar comes off so stupid all the time on social media that I'm really wondering wether it's him behind GBP or he really just a figurehead and others like Eric Gomez run it.

This was also some misplaced criticism
for once he should specify which PBC fighters cause in this form it's just a generalisation, a criticism toward the Charlo event is fair and I agree but not with criticising all PBC fighters
for twice Don't play the Grail knight to us when you are a promoter

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
giphy.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
and ppl thought canelo and gbp going to showtime would be the move lol

Exactly
not after those racist emails and Mall hovering around 160.

Say PBC nikkas don't fight the best, but then have your own fighter avoid them. Canelo done been in 2 divisions with a Charlo twin and hasn't fought one of them yet.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Exactly
not after those racist emails and Mall hovering around 160.

Say PBC nikkas don't fight the best, but then have your own fighter avoid them. Canelo done been in 2 divisions with a Charlo twin and hasn't fought one of them yet.

and one of them is his mandatory now

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
So I didn’t know Rob Brants only loss came when he went up a division fighting a guy coming down a division and he was a distinguished amateur. Hmmmm

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So I didn’t know Rob Brants only loss came when he went up a division fighting a guy coming down a division and he was a distinguished amateur. Hmmmm
yeah it was a WBSS 168 fight...brant was the only american in that shyt and the fight was not great but he lost that shyt clearly