Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Did you guys know Angel Garcia has an Instagram where he calls himself "The Birdman" and makes noises? :dahell::mjlol:

Dude need to put that flour down

Rumors are Angels drug use/antics distracted Danny the weekend of the Porter fight, and was the talk of the town that weekend, Danny basically had to help Angel walk and talk as he was so fukked up.....:manny:

There is a reason Angel criticized Danny for not listening to him, and blaming the WBC and such...........WBC is leaning on Angel for a reason, Angel living vicariously through his son and its killing him, and his son career

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

well i guess thats better but that only mean fres might show up again in the news

if im fres id just ask the WBA to give him a retirement payday and stop all this bullshyt...if he was going to be champion or close to it that window passed when he dropped decisions to a shaky HW version of mormeck and old oliver mccall

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

well i guess thats better but that only mean fres might show up again in the news

if im fres id just ask the WBA to give him a retirement payday and stop all this bullshyt...if he was going to be champion or close to it that window passed when he dropped decisions to a shaky HW version of mormeck and old oliver mccall

at this point the only thing I wanna see Miller fight is a fukking diet an exercise plan. :hhh:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Who the hell is this guy

DAZN really throwing money around, $1 mil for Fres. Jesus Christ.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Who the hell is this guy

DAZN really throwing money around, $1 mil for Fres. Jesus Christ.

id rather see a fellow prospect in the ring for big baby then a washed up fres oquendo..dinu vs big baby has some intrigue

fres turning down a million...for a guy that hasnt fought and won in 4 years thats pretty charitable of DAZN.....and also not cool :camby:...he should get only a quarter of that max

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
id rather see a fellow prospect in the ring for big baby then a washed up fres oquendo..dinu vs big baby has some intrigue

fres turning down a million...for a guy that hasnt fought and won in 4 years thats pretty charitable of DAZN.....and also not cool :camby:...he should get only a quarter of that max

No wonder Broner turned down $3.5 mil per. 45 year old Fres Oquendo turning down $1 mil is insane. Just goes to show that Eddie has barely spent his budget for Matchroom. He's got $125 mil per year for the next eight years, to spread across 16 shows. If you're GGG right now, you gotta be demanding at least eight figures per fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No wonder Broner turned down $3.5 mil per. 45 year old Fres Oquendo turning down $1 mil is insane. Just goes to show that Eddie has barely spent his budget for Matchroom. He's got $125 mil per year for the next eight years, to spread across 16 shows. If you're GGG right now, you gotta be demanding at least eight figures per fight

uncle eddie im sure is trying to "buy" another division...he already got HW and 160 virtually locked down..Triple Gawd needs to go there and get this money and his belts back...Uncle Eddie needs to go after the 115 cats..give King Sor 5 milly and go from there

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
uncle eddie im sure is trying to "buy" another division...he already got HW and 160 virtually locked down..Triple Gawd needs to go there and get this money and his belts back...Uncle Eddie needs to go after the 115 cats..give King Sor 5 milly and go from there

King Sor is fighting for a big money mark combat sports (boxing/kickboxing//MMA) promotion that's a money laundering operation right now. They just landed Demetrius Johnson and Eddie Alvarez somehow. Somehow they're losing 9 figures a year, but they signed two of the bigger names on the market from MMA. I have a feeling he's not going anywhere.

I think Eddie might be in over his head here. He's not getting fighters, so he's just throwing money around. I agree though, he needs to get Chocolatito and the rest of 115. He's gotta scour the world for talent, none of these PBC guys are not going to take the money and jump ship. I don't think some of these fighters realize too. You don't need to sign long term deals. If NBA and MLB free agency has shown us anything, it's that whoever signs first sets the market place and when the money is there, you take it.