Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Watched the interview. You did a good job. Looking forward to seeing some on location content from you for next Saturday's fight.

Charlos are headlining the PBC on FOX card on the 22nd, fights announced

Appreciate you bro. And definitely got you on that. And glad to see the Lions out, tried to tell y’all. :myman:

Super low chance imo.

All I’ll say is if Jermall Charlo vs Willie Monroe is made for Dec 22

You heard it here first :mjlit:

:wow:Jermall episode coming.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
not really feeling any of them

monroe can :camby:

tony harrison was a cool mufukka when i met him but dude has no 2nd gear...when he gasses its a wrap

I like the Charlos but these fights are underwhelming as fukk. I'm tired of all these recycled ass random select mode bouts. :snoop:
If anything Monroe and Harrision should fight each other instead of being fed to the twins.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Money voice*

"See, what he like to do is create roadblocks. I'm a boss. Other fighters have bosses (pauses), but I'm my own boss. So I will take an active fighter, who resembles my style the most (pauses), and guys gotta go through them to get to me. 1st (pauses), we gave Berto that position. You beat him, and you get to the final boss. This is the reason I fought Ortiz and Guerrero. I later rewarded Berto, by giving him his biggest payday. The next fighter we gave that position is AB. AB has Pacquiao in his next fight. If Pacquiao gets past AB, I may fight Pacquaio. I may fight Khabib. You never know what the future holds."

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Ortiz fighting Travis Kauffman

smh @ Dan Rafael's tweet formats that he just copies the beginning of the article there

is it intentional so more ppl gonna click on the article or he is just this much of a noob?

edit: Isn't Kauffmann the dude who lost to a 123 years old Mansour who just recently got wrecked in 3 rounds by a prospect? :skip:

:trash: fight

Last edited: