Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly believe Thurman wanted the other top WW’s to beat each other up, and to come back once this was done.

I think it backfired though. I don’t think he expected boxing to move this slow.
I think thats why he "relinquished"(i think they were gonna strip him and they reached a compromise) WBC belt. Originally the WBC said he had 2 mandatories with Porter and Garcia, by letting them fight for the belt he was able to knock off one and then he could fight the winner when he's ready.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think thats why he "relinquished"(i think they were gonna strip him and they reached a compromise) WBC belt. Originally the WBC said he had 2 mandatories with Porter and Garcia, by letting them fight for the belt he was able to knock off one and then he could fight the winner when he's ready.

Yeah, but you got Porter, Spence , and Crawford out here. I think he was hoping for one man remaining, regardless of who it is.

If it were me, I would just do a tournament, final four style.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Would have loved to see Andrade knock Walter out, but dude took his foot off the gas for the 2nd half of the fight and coasted.

It's like nikkas can't fight hard to the end when they dominating someone.:snoop:

Them knockdowns were epic tho. :ohlawd:

I watched a post fight interview and Andrade claimed he thought his shoulder tore mid fight, and Hearn said in another interview that he was coasting half way through because Andrade thought he'd already won and he was fighting hurt

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Getting tired of Tank’s shyt.

Dude is exciting as a fighter but anything other than that... :francis:

Lack of discipline, blowing up 30-40 lbs between fights and getting arrested evere second months

Hating and talking mad trash at everybody (Crawford, Wilder, Charlos, Farmer, Shakur, etc...)

All that while ain’t even a real champ just got a belt gifted for beating Cuellar a career featherweight coming off a loss. The man who beat the man is Machado.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I honestly believe Thurman wanted the other top WW’s to beat each other up, and to come back once this was done.

I think it backfired though. I don’t think he expected boxing to move this slow.
Thurman chasing a Manny or Floyd fight.....

Seeing how things has been going with his inactivity one of them has been guaranteed to him.......:sas2:

Otherwise Runtime:ufdup:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Getting tired of Tank’s shyt.

Dude is exciting as a fighter but anything other than that... :francis:

Lack of discipline, blowing up 30-40 lbs between fights and getting arrested evere second months

Hating and talking mad trash at everybody (Crawford, Wilder, Charlos, Farmer, Shakur, etc...)

All that while ain’t even a real champ just got a belt gifted for beating Cuellar a career featherweight coming off a loss. The man who beat the man is Machado.

DisguisedAthleticBarasingha-size_restricted.gif