The Official “Blowed Up” (My web series) Thread - [EPISODE 5 OUT NOW!] WATCH/SUPPORT!

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The pilot should be out before the weekend is over. When I drop the page link, please subscribe and watch brehs.

Just posted this on Facebook. It's about to get real :wow:

I just stayed up until 8:30 a.m. editing the first episode of "Blowed Up", the web series I made with my friend Terrence James. I'm about to get 3, maybe 4 hours of sleep and get right back at it. While that's bad for my health, the good news is that I'll be ready to share it with you all in a day or so. I'm passionate about this project and think you'll love it. I'm loving putting it together for you and words can't describe how much I've learned and how much sharper I'll be after taking on something like this. I plan to throw together a YouTube page for the show before dropping the episode, so when I do, be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the debut of the series, and all of the rest of the episodes, bloopers, deleted scenes, standup sets and everything else we add to the channel.

I appreciate the love and support I've gotten. I promise you won't be disappointed.

‪#‎blowedup‬ ‪#‎revengeofthedreamers‬

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
@True Blue Moon are you dropping episodes weekly?
Yep. I'll most likely take next week off to refresh my brain because I've been running on like 3 hours of sleep editing. First time piecing something like this together.

So episode 2 will most like drop the weekend of the 16th, then the weekend of the 23rd, then I'm back in NYC at the beginning of May to shoot 4 or 5 more.

I should be able to turn them around quicker after the pilot because this and the finale will likely be the longest episodes

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yep. I'll most likely take next week off to refresh my brain because I've been running on like 3 hours of sleep editing. First time piecing something like this together.

So episode 2 will most like drop the weekend of the 16th, then the weekend of the 23rd, then I'm back in NYC at the beginning of May to shoot 4 or 5 more.

I should be able to turn them around quicker after the pilot because this and the finale will likely be the longest episodes

I already wrote the review and submitted it @LinusCaldwell . The best thing I can really say is that I wish the episode was actually LONGER. I was really enjoying the banter and comradry between you and Terrence. And Breh, no disrespect to anybody on the show, but YOU are clearly the breakout star of the show. You are a natural in front the camera Breh, keep up the good work.

One thing I'd say is I wanted to see a little bit more of the Jodi character, it's like she pops in, your character gives her the :childplease:, she has a little convo with Ashley, then she's gone. It's almost like she was filler to highlight Ashley's trepidation. Of course I know you are only shooting 10-15 minute episodes, but again you've got good material and GREAT chemistry with the cast so hopefully if you do a season 2 you can expand the episode length

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I'll watch this breh