The Official Black Conservatism Thread

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I'm not even opposed to "group economics" and focusing on buying Black (in fact, I support it). That can alleviate SOME pressure we feel. But it certainly isn't "liberation" nor a solution for the masses of Afrikans and it should NOT be touted as such. As long as we are clear on that point then I fukks heavy with many of the core ideas here.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Why is "CONSERVATISM" the only pivot around which black people make progress?

Because in this country black folk being a unique minority given the history cannot survive by assimilation which is what far left liberals advocate for. Establishing self sufficient communities that are independent as possible from the larger dominant hegemonic society is a CONSERVATIVE ideology...Black far left liberals in academia and in the mainstream prefer for black folk to remain integrated and fully assimilate into white society...That is why black culture today in america is on its death bed..we dont own our businesses, we dont own our own ideas, and we dont own our own identity today....Black Conservatism is the cure

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
I'm not even opposed to "group economics" and focusing on buying Black (in fact, I support it). That can alleviate SOME pressure we feel. But it certainly isn't "liberation" nor a solution for the masses of Afrikans and it should NOT be touted as such. As long as we are clear on that point then I fukks heavy with many of the core ideas here.

Well then the only solution from your paradigm would be a mass exodus of black folk from America to separate country to start over in the vein of "Israel"..Because trying to get white folk to respect black folk fully as human beings in this country in all of America will never happen..So that is why I subscribe to making due with our resources here..black folk have a buying power of 1.4 trillion in this country..Plenty of resources available to establish separatist communals

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Progressive in what way:jbhmm:....you sound like an ultra liberal cracker that don't understand black folk or black history
Calling me cac before trying to disprove my argument .....okay. The pursuit of an education for all that can provide social mobility, pushing for more human rights and economic rights are just a few. You must not know our peoples history if you don't believe that we have been very liberal historically

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Well then the only solution from your paradigm would be a mass exodus of black folk from America to separate country to start over in the vein of "Israel"

Not at all. The masses of Israelis aren't free either.

Again we can look at any Afrikan country with a small or nonexistent cac population. The masses of Afrikans aren't free in those countries either. I don't see the appeal in simply swapping out a boss/ruler without melanin for one with melanin. And duping the masses of Afrikans into thinking that is desirable only benefits... guess who... the Afrikan elites. This is why racial identity politics have nothing to offer the masses of working people.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Because in this country black folk being a unique minority given the history cannot survive by assimilation which is what far left liberals advocate for. Establishing self sufficient communities that are independent as possible from the larger dominant hegemonic society is a CONSERVATIVE ideology...Black far left liberals in academia and in the mainstream prefer for black folk to remain integrated and fully assimilate into white society...That is why black culture today in america is on its death bed..we dont own our businesses, we dont own our own ideas, and we dont own our own identity today....Black Conservatism is the cure
Indeed, we don't own our ideas.... which you are demonstrating by lazily slapping "black" onto the whitest of white supremacist ideologies as if you have done something. I'm guessing your dumbass doesn't know the meaning of irony :dead:

This is how you "black conservative" nikkas look and sound:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Indeed, we don't own our ideas.... which you are demonstrating by lazily slapping "black" onto the whitest of white supremacist ideologies as if you have done something. I'm guessing your dumbass doesn't know the meaning of irony :dead:

This is how you "black conservative" nikkas look and sound:

black republican doesnt equal black conservative because political parties are separate from ideology...again your still in step n fetch mode for the democratic plantation...White far left liberalism is just as racist and oppressing as white far right conservatism and that has been proven over and over again throughout the history of america...Which is why black conservatism in the vein of sociology and free market principles is the best direction for black folk in this country for self sustainability.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
What in the actual hell is "far left liberalism?"
1Fivyvg.png

CHL

Superstar
Daps
black republican doesnt equal black conservative because political parties are separate from ideology...again your still in step n fetch mode for the democratic plantation...White far left liberalism is just as racist and oppressing as white far right conservatism and that has been proven over and over again throughout the history of america...Which is why black conservatism in the vein of sociology and free market principles is the best direction for black folk in this country for self sustainability.
Political parties are seperate from ideology? Aren't you the same poster who constantly brings up all the racist dems prior to the southern strategy as proof of liberal racism? :pachaha:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Political parties are seperate from ideology? Aren't you the same poster who constantly brings up all the racist dems prior to the southern strategy as proof of liberal racism? :pachaha:

Yes, at the core political parties are separate from political ideology..A person can disagree with ideology yet still support the party..Like most black folk in the south disagreeing with gay/transgender politics yet support the democratic party..Or how Trump ideologically is a center left liberal but is now the Republican party nominee..However, you also must recognize that the democratic party in itself was founded to conserve the institution of slavery..its an ideology still at its core, keep black folk enslaved mentally by demagogueing republicans as racists because they wont give you "things" so therefore you should continue to be life long democrats, even though as a party we will not pass any policies to help your plight in america..

Last edited:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Harry Belafonte Reflects on Working Toward Peace
portrait_hr.jpg
Midway through the Civil Rights movement, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. realized that the struggle for integration would ultimately become a struggle for economic rights. I remember the last time we were together, at my home, shortly before he was murdered. He seemed quite agitated and preoccupied, and I asked him what the problem was. "I've come upon something that disturbs me deeply," he said. "We have fought hard and long for integration, as I believe we should have, and I know that we will win. But I've come to believe we're integrating into a burning house."

That statement took me aback. It was the last thing I would have expected to hear, considering the nature of our struggle, and I asked him what he meant. "I'm afraid that America may be losing what moral vision she may have had," he answered. "And I'm afraid that even as we integrate, we are walking into a place that does not understand that this nation needs to be deeply concerned with the plight of the poor and disenfranchised. Until we commit ourselves to ensuring that the underclass is given justice and opportunity, we will continue to perpetuate the anger and violence that tears at the soul of this nation."

I would like to see black America honestly examine where we are at this point in history. We must stop relying on Democrats or Republicans or institutions that oppress us, and take responsibility for ourselves. Whenever we've stepped out to assume responsibility for our future, we've succeeded in our mission. White America didn't give us the gains we've made. Through various movements we went out and fought for our liberation and made ourselves a better people, and the world a better place. I am far from disillusioned. Deep in my soul, I know there are more Rosa Parks, more Dr. Kings, and more Ella Bakers ready to emerge. Perhaps we are the firefighters who can save the burning house. Martin would have embraced such a thought.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
:ohhh:

MLK was way more intelligent than he gets credit for...

Yes, after Lyndon Johnson sent our black fathers to Indo-China Dr. King shifted his beliefs and his ideology became more aligned with Malcolm/Black Panthers as it pertains to self help and procuring what was owed to black people in the form of reparations..The Vietnam war was the apex of white supremacy in this era and King couldnt take it anymore..He got tired of soft shoeing for the Johnson administration and democrats in general..Unfortunately they killed him before he could do the lords work