The Official "Billions" Season 1 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I never even heard of a hedge fund manager when I was in school. Had I known I definitely would've picked a different career path.
Me too... School doesn't teaches you shyt how the real world works... :mjcry:
it aint easy to get into though brehs...what did yall go to school for?

if your grades are good enough to pursue an MBA and get into either Investment Banking, trading, or Research it isnt too late

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it aint easy to get into though brehs...what did yall go to school for?

if your grades are good enough to pursue an MBA and get into either Investment Banking, trading, or Research it isnt too late

Grades?!?! :heh: I'm old now... science was my forte' math my weakest subject... :ld:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
25 minus 16. :lupe:

that's why i treat everyone (even the little kids) i come across with respect. you never know what's going to come back and bite you in the ass one day.

Fire scene

yo you peep axelrod's henchman just chilin in the spa with the big booty midget

:youngsabo: :youngsabo: :youngsabo:

That bytch had such a fat ass I really wanted to see her face :laff:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:leon:

Billions drew record numbers for Showtime Sunday night.

The network's new financial drama starring Damian Lewis and Paul Giamatti delivered the best original series debut performance ever for the cabler with 2.99 million views to date — a number that also includes data from both linear premiere night and advance sampling.

Sampled across platforms to Showtime subscribers early, the show raked in 1.6 million views prior to its launch. On its actual premiere night, 1.4 million people tuned in for the drama that explores New York City power politics and finance. It's a record that was previously held by Ray Donovan, which took in 2.91 million viewers in 2013.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I never even heard of a hedge fund manager when I was in school. Had I known I definitely would've picked a different career path.
Me too... School doesn't teaches you shyt how the real world works... :mjcry:

They deliberately NOT teach certain subjects in black inner city schools. Upper class white schools teach finance, physics, etc. They don't want black people knowing about this stuff. But that's a discussion for another topic.