The Official "Billions" Season 1 Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stock Market/Inside Trading/Hedge Fund BARZ on a hundred, thousand, trillion:whoa:

...it's like CNBC's American Greed in drama form:banderas:

So, the big moral police US Attorney love Golden Shower FUKKERY; go figure:skip:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Stock Market/Inside Trading/Hedge Fund jargon on a hundred, thousand, trillion:whoa:

...it's like CNBC's American Greed in drama form:banderas:

So, the big moral police US Attorney love Golden Shower FUKKERY; go figure:skip:

As of right now the guy being investigated seems almost like more of a "good guy". For a second when he was talking about "handling" the newspaper reporter I though they meant getting rid of him, but then they gave him a nice lunch and story about a slow scuba diver to go after. I'm not an expert on insider trading, but I'm not sure we saw him doing anyting illegal. I think all he did was say "how certain are you?" to the other guy, he has some deniability about the fact that they guy he was talking to got information by breaking into buildings. (OK I guess that is pretty illegal now that I see it int writing.)

I have to admit, until the end it never occurred to me that the girl with the boots was his wife the whole time.

The show was good, but some of the acting seemed a little off.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just watched the pilot. I'm IN.

Writing was sharp if a little on the nose.

That dog being nuetered thing was a little :pachaha: bit too obvious but it worked.

Damian lewis and paul look like they will carry the show.

Had some very memorable dialogue too. The fukk you money,the cop tailing someone for 500 miles and the town fires the manager lines were great.