The Official "Billions" Season 1 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
man you missing out. that's probably the BEST show on showtime. and it's easily better than anything HBO has going.

jon voight be killin it on there :russ:
Are we forgetting HBO has Game of Thrones :jbhmm:

Game of Thrones is the second biggest show in all of television: network, basic or premium. Showtime has 0 hits. It's a good show, but so is Vinyl on HBO.

Whats 1?

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
hitting its stride, the wife has gotten better, but like i said before if a woman cant play a jealous insecure bytch, fuk you even acting for?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I noticed this broad lurking in the background being axe's secretary. kinda clean

788322GettyImages499523426.jpg

CbooT6rVIAAhIWc.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Tara Teller gonna get fed up with fukkboy Giamatti 's shyt and gonna divorce him at the end of the season i bet.

:mjcry:Axe didn't deserve to get his business put out like that. I'll give Axe credit he didn't lie or deny any of it :salute: it was just business.

I still don't understand what he did that was so bad to be honest. he made trades when the planes hit the towers.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I still don't understand what he did that was so bad to be honest. he made trades when the planes hit the towers.
Only thing he did wrong was being so good at what he do.... and the fukk boy government wants to take him down so they can have something good on their resumes.

The problem with this show is that they acting like Bobby Axe is Tony Soprano... but he is not. Bobby is ruthless but you are suppose to be in that field of business and Paul Giamatti is the very same way but he acts like he is better than Bobby.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think if Thrones was on a reg cable channel, it would be #1. Who prefers that crap over Game of Thrones? :what:

I like Walking Dead but it's not even touching GOT. Goes to show how big of a hit it actually is for HbO.