Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
What keeps a dude like Ax going. I'd cash out and enjoy life :what:

Everybody should get to be a Billionaire for a day :noah:

Planes hittin buildings and Ax making 700mili :banderas:

Ruthless :wow:

Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I don't see ANYTHING wrong with Axe making money by shorting airline stocks on 9/11. I can't understand why anyone is even making a big deal about it. Isn't that how stock shorting is supposed to work? Seeing a plane hit a building isn't "insider information." He didn't hurt anybody, why would it damage his reputation? He DID donate a lot of his profits to charity.

If its wrong to short stocks on 9/11, then wouldn't it be equally wrong to just sell your stocks on that day and buy them back a couple of weeks later when they hit the "bottom"? Either way you're indirectly making a profit off of it, right?

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They gonna have Phylicha and Ahmad Rashad's daughter bedwenchin :mjcry:

She looks sooo good too :noah:
Her pops was spittin Principality BARZ:obama:

...I'm not here for her being yet-another-smart-pretty-sistah-TV-bedwench, tho:russell:

Chuck:drunk: cryin to Wendy that he absoLutely Loathe her workin with the homie Axe, tho:umad:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Her pops was spittin Principality BARZ:obama:

...I'm not here for her being yet-another-smart-pretty-sistah-TV-bedwench, tho:russell:

Chuck:drunk: cryin to Wendy that he absoLutely Loathe her workin with the homie Axe, tho:umad:
That bish was sexy on Sons of Anarchy, but she done took it to a whole notha level :whew:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
"Where the fukk is Donnie?"

That was said like 20 times :dead:

But what's his move though? I thought he was with Axe scheming. Maybe he's having a change of heart? :jbhmm: