Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
MetallicHOLMES still selling out (puns intended):pachaha:

...Axel strung thirsty singer chick right up to the chord:banderas:

Wait, DA SEC overseer just let his pops dump shares, tho:leostare:
You know Axel got her even more wet when he left her thirsty ass on the couch, probably got her hungry for the D in her dreams now:banderas:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
You know Axel got her even more wet when he left her thirsty ass on the couch, probably got her hungry for the D in her dreams now:banderas:
Shout out to Axl being a loyal husband that's rare in this age of television.

On another note am I the only one after this episode that want to see Bobby Axe win and beat Paul Giamantti? Axe is a great leader, hustler, loyal to his family and knows how to play the game. Paul just want to beat him cause he has something to prove and to show everyone he can jail a big fish.... LEAVE AXE ALONE!

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

On another note am I the only one after this episode that want to see Bobby Axe win and beat Paul Giamantti? Axe is a great leader, hustler, loyal to his family and knows how to play the game. Paul just want to beat him cause he has something to prove and to show everyone he can jail a big fish.... LEAVE AXE ALONE!
Nope.. Axe is obviously corrupt. One of America's biggest problems is that law enforcement doesn't go after people like Axe with the same passion that they go after guys on the corner.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just downloaded the first 4 episodes. this looks very promising. strong leads with paul giamatti and damian lewis, so I definitely wanna see where this goes.

btw, condola rashad......:ohlawd:

condola-rashad.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
giamatti is acting circles around this cast.

damien is pretty good as the polarizing smug rich guy, tho. im looking forward to him going completely shythead soon.

this is no suprise. just from looking at the cast, you would totally expect paul giamatti to be the :king: when it comes to acting on this show.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Paul character is the same way.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I won't front the dialogue is clunky:yeshrug:

...writers are juxtaposing inside trading stock talk with perversion FUKKERY:leostare:

But, this hedge fund-fukk U Money-aristocratic-underbelly lifestyle's fascinating to me:ohhh: