Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
@Chez Lopez

I see you're on it my brother :salute: Thanks for tha explanation. Never considered the "yahoo" thing till now. I also watched a couple of your vids and am aware that you see whats going on.

What coast are you on if you dont mind me asking?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Cheers! I am in the south, from Chattanooga, TN. A really good bible study teacher, who knows modern Hebrew, paleo Hebrew and pictographic Hebrew is Lamad Yahu on youtube. Before I began listening to him I was in the dark on most of the bible. Really great teacher.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Revelation 9:1-11 KJV
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. [2] And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. [3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. [4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. [5] And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. [6] And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. [7] And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. [8] And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. [9] And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. [10] And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. [11] And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Sadam waged war for exactly five months before the U.S. Jumped in. The bottomless oil fields burned and caused the sky to become dark. The sun and moon were hardly visible if at all.

John being pushed into our lifetime without an updated vocabulary would use familiar terms to him to describe what is going on.

Sadam was known for his death camps where people were kept alive by drugs. People wanted death but it fled from them.

The locusts were helicopters with missiles just like a scorpions tail. The sounds of approaching helicopters would sound like many horses and/or chariots rushing to battle. Breastplate of iron, rotor blades like long womens hair.

Sadams name in Persian is the Destroyer.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Revelation 17:9-13 KJV
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. [10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. [11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. [12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. [13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The Vatican sits on seven hills. The final hill is a bit aways from the six (where the vatican actually sits) but they own all the land.

Since the fatal wound was healed in 1929 and the Vatican became sovereign again there have been EIGHT kings, but the eights is of the seventh because the seventh is still alive.

Benedict is still alive and if a kings reign is till death then technically his reign is still active. Francis is number eight and he will go into perdition. Francis is the first black pope to also be the white pope. Francis is also the first Jesuit pope.

Revelation 17:15 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Vatican City may be small but according to Canon rules anyone who is baptized as a catholic and is a member is a Roman citizen (despite where they live).

In actuality they worship Semiramis who was wife of Nimrod (founder of the Babylon religion/freemasons/sun worship).

http://www.ldolphin.org/semir.html

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Revelation 9:1-11 KJV
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. [2] And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. [3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. [4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. [5] And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. [6] And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. [7] And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. [8] And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. [9] And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. [10] And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. [11] And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Sadam waged war for exactly five months before the U.S. Jumped in. The bottomless oil fields burned and caused the sky to become dark. The sun and moon were hardly visible if at all.

John being pushed into our lifetime without an updated vocabulary would use familiar terms to him to describe what is going on.

Sadam was known for his death camps where people were kept alive by drugs. People wanted death but it fled from them.

The locusts were helicopters with missiles just like a scorpions tail. The sounds of approaching helicopters would sound like many horses and/or chariots rushing to battle. Breastplate of iron, rotor blades like long womens hair.

Sadams name in Persian is the Destroyer.

not sure if the war in Iraq was the biblical prophecy concerning the last days, the signs in the moon and sun are going to be seen world wide, and there are also earthquakes associated with these events.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Revelation 17:9-13 KJV
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. [10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. [11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. [12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. [13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The Vatican sits on seven hills. The final hill is a bit aways from the six (where the vatican actually sits) but they own all the land.

Since the fatal wound was healed in 1929 and the Vatican became sovereign again there have been EIGHT kings, but the eights is of the seventh because the seventh is still alive.

Benedict is still alive and if a kings reign is till death then technically his reign is still active. Francis is number eight and he will go into perdition. Francis is the first black pope to also be the white pope. Francis is also the first Jesuit pope.

Revelation 17:15 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Vatican City may be small but according to Canon rules anyone who is baptized as a catholic and is a member is a Roman citizen (despite where they live).

In actuality they worship Semiramis who was wife of Nimrod (founder of the Babylon religion/freemasons/sun worship).

http://www.ldolphin.org/semir.html
This is absolutely correct interpretation of rome as the final beast, though it encompasses several different smaller municipalities. good interpretation. Is there any other biblical prophecy we can discuss.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
This is absolutely correct interpretation of rome as the final beast, though it encompasses several different smaller municipalities. good interpretation. Is there any other biblical prophecy we can discuss.

My idea was pre trib vs post trib but overall salvation is not determined by which rapture view one holds.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
not sure if the war in Iraq was the biblical prophecy concerning the last days, the signs in the moon and sun are going to be seen world wide, and there are also earthquakes associated with these events.

There were..... media kept quiet.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Putting this in here...these are men that are familiar with the Greek. I have also been learning the Greek in my spare time for the last year. Even they admit that the New Testament and Paul's ministry was only for the seed of Israel both in Jerusalem and those scattered and nobody else. This can be proven already with using the KJV but since so many people have taught that the new testament is some universal covenant it is hard for them to see that the new covenant is only for the Israelites even though Jesus, Paul and the apostles make it plain in their letters. But these Edomites are trying to still get themselves in there by saying they are the lost seed. Esau is still trying to get his birthright :pachaha:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
My wife found this website http://www.slavevoyages.org/tast/resources/slaves.faces

a database with the names of slaves, their tribe of origin and there destination. Most of the records are from 1821 and most are going to south Africa, freetown, but the ships headed here are all from west Africa, the primary destination for the American slave trade that was already established for about 100 years. There are 822 pages full of slaves with the Name of YAH or YAHU in their names, just like in the bible, and these slaves are from the Eboo or Hebo tribes. The book of genesis informs us that the term Hebrew comes from a descendant of shem, Eber, which Eboo and Hebo both are astonishingly similar in etymological foundation. All of the freetown ships were headed to the americas, before being rerouted to south Africa in order to be liberated there. So this means there was at least one hundred years of Hebrew slaves who were shipped to America and whose names were changed to obscure their Hebrew past.

here is a quick list of slave names

504 Enyah 21 62.0 Man Calabar 2323 Anna Maria 1821 Bonny Freetown GO
632 Inyah 38 67.0 Man Calabar 2323 Anna Maria 1821 Bonny Freetown GO
653 Yaho 26 69.0 Man Eboo, Hebo 2323 Anna Maria 1821 Bonny Freetown GO
813 Ahkeyah 16 52.0 Woman Eboo, Hebo 2323 Anna Maria 1821 Bonny Freetown GO
896 Hanyah 23 68.0 Man Eboo, Hebo 2328 Donna Eugenia 1821 Bonny Freetown GO
1004 Henyah 26 63.0 Man Eboo, Hebo 2910 Constante 1821 Freetown GO
1063 Beneyah 19 55.0 Woman Calabar 2910 Constante 1821 Freetown GO
1419 Honyah 10 56.0 Girl Eboo, Hebo 2325 NS de Caridad 1821 Bonny Freetown GO
1429 Enyah 10 43.0 Girl Eboo, Hebo 2325 NS de Caridad 1821 Bonny Freetown GO
1781 Tayaho 28 62.0 Woman Tola 2898 Conde de Villa Flor 1822 Bissau Freetown GO
2434 Cooyah 24 62.0 Male 2917 Estrella 1822 Badagry Freetown GO
5020 Hygayah 14 61.0 Girl 2946 Avizo 1824 Badagry Freetown GO
5106 Bunyah 22 68.0 Man 2947 Bella Eliza 1824 Lagos Freetown GO
5378 Kardayah 11 56.0 Girl 2947 Bella Eliza 1824 Lagos Freetown GO
5566 Yaryah 25 62.0 Man 2333 Espanola 1825 Gallinhas Freetown GO
5570 Barbanyah 26 64.0 Man 2333 Espanola 1825 Gallinhas Freetown GO
5577 Yahfee 26 63.0 Man 2333 Espanola 1825 Gallinhas Freetown GO
5585 Dahyah 29 64.0 Man 2333 Espanola 1825 Gallinhas Freetown GO
5608 Bandayah 27 63.0 Man 2333 Espanola 1825 Gallinhas Freetown GO

A quick list of biblical Hebrew names:

Joshua- Real Name is YAHUsha= “YAHUAH is Salvation”
Isaiah- Real Name is YashaYAHU= “Salvation is YAHUAH”
Jeremiah- Real Name is YirmeYAHU= “The Resurrection/Rising is YAHUAH”
Ezekiel- Real Name is YAHchezqel= “YAHUAH is a Righteous Aluah”
Joel- Real Name is YAHUal= “YAHUAH is Aluah”
Obadiah- Real Name is ObadYAHU= “The Servant of YAHUAH”
Micah- Real Name is MiykahYAHU= “Who is like YAHUAH”
Zephaniah- Real Name is TsphanYAHU= “The Secret is YAHUAH”
Zechariah- Real Name is ZacharYAHU= “YAHUAH Remembers”
Nehemiah- Real Name is NechemYAH= “Consoled by YAHUAH”
Matthew- Real Name is MatithYAHU= “The gift is YAHUAH”
John- Real Name is YAHUchanon= “YAHUAH is Grace”
James- Real Name is YAHcob= “YAHUAH rises up”
Jude- Real Name is YAHUdah= “YAHUAH’s Worshipers and Followers”

Yoooooo I'm going to have to check this out. This may be the link I've been missing trying to connect the two together :wow:

rep this man, no way he should be in the red

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Putting this in here...these are men that are familiar with the Greek. I have also been learning the Greek in my spare time for the last year. Even they admit that the New Testament and Paul's ministry was only for the seed of Israel both in Jerusalem and those scattered and nobody else. This can be proven already with using the KJV but since so many people have taught that the new testament is some universal covenant it is hard for them to see that the new covenant is only for the Israelites even though Jesus, Paul and the apostles make it plain in their letters. But these Edomites are trying to still get themselves in there by saying they are the lost seed. Esau is still trying to get his birthright :pachaha:

Theres plenty of weird things in the KJV bible as well. Did you ever question WHY Esau sold his birthright?

Genesis 25

27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.
28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.
29 And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint:
30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.
31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.
32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?
33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

Heres two questions I can come up with:

Why was Esau (a "cunning hunter and a man of the field") selling his birthright for ONE meal?
Why was Esau at the point of death? What he had one bad hunting day and decided to sell his birthright in haste?

Either Moses wrote in that kind of choppy manner or something was left out. I mean 5 sentences after mentioning Esau was a good hunter, he sells his birthright out for ONE meal with no explanation given. Looks like something was left out to me. And that aint the only place like that. So I dont really see the hype about the KJV even though it does say something about foreigners being accepted.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Theres plenty of weird things in the KJV bible as well. Did you ever question WHY Esau sold his birthright?

Genesis 25

Heres two questions I can come up with:

Why was Esau (a "cunning hunter and a man of the field") selling his birthright for ONE meal?
Why was Esau at the point of death? What he had one bad hunting day and decided to sell his birthright in haste?

Either Moses wrote in that kind of choppy manner or something was left out. I mean 5 sentences after mentioning Esau was a good hunter, he sells his birthright out for ONE meal with no explanation given. Looks like something was left out to me. And that aint the only place like that. So I dont really see the hype about the KJV even though it does say something about foreigners being accepted.

1) Are you not reading the same KJV as me? He sold his birthright because he was so hungry he felt like he was going to die if he didn't eat.

Genesis 25
31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.
32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

Esau went hunting deer even though he had food at home, his dad Issac was rich and had cattle and plenty of food at home. Who are the only people on the planet that hunt deer even though they have food at home? The so-called white man that is his nature. And if you do not believe he liked hunting deer...the food he gave Issac his father after hunting was venison...aka deer meat.

2) Jacob is Yaiqab in the hebrew which means "supplanter" . It was all set up through the Spirit for Jacob to supplant Esau for the birthright and Esau provided the opportunity when he was in a state of desperation.

This is what Esau said to his father, Issac:

Genesis 27
6 And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?

If you have a problem with that...take it up with the Most High:

Romans 9
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@Chez Lopez You need to watch this. Its going to breakdown all the different names people are using and why Yahawah and Yahawashi are the true names of the Father and the Son. This is hands down the most thorough breakdown you will see.