The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
How the fukk did Lalo die? I watched that shyt and thought to myself "thats it?":mjtf:

How the fukk Lalo get killed by Gus so easily after carrying the last season on his back? :gucci:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The Badger case phone call?:ohhh:

so did that waiting room lead to a direct bb scene.. they made sure to focus on there.. and Saul's outfit..

Saw on Reddit that if you look at the license plate tags, it has an expiration date of November 2005, so at the latest this could have been October 2005, which is still 3 years from the events of BB.

With four episodes left, I'm guessing the timeline breakdown will look like this:

Next Week: events leading up to where Saul is introduced in BB + strengthening business relationship with Mike
Two weeks: BB era, ending around the time frame of the 2nd half of season 5
Three Weeks: 2nd half of season 5 + him leaving ABQ and arriving in Omaha
Finale: All Gene episode that picks up where he's identified at the mall

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Saw on Reddit that if you look at the license plate tags, it has an expiration date of November 2005, so at the latest this could have been October 2005, which is still 3 years from the events of BB.

With four episodes left, I'm guessing the timeline breakdown will look like this:

Next Week: events leading up to where Saul is introduced in BB + strengthening business relationship with Mike
Two weeks: BB era, ending around the time frame of the 2nd half of season 5
Three Weeks: 2nd half of season 5 + him leaving ABQ and arriving in Omaha
Finale: All Gene episode that picks up where he's identified at the mall
His handicapped thing says 08 I believe

Daps
Theres 4 eps left

What are they gonna focus on? BB or just before era saul? Or are we getting 4 Eugene eps?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Next week white and pinkman appear

Then we probably get back to gene

Hopefully Gene returns to the Albuquerque

Saul finishes off as a lawyer defending himself

I’m hoping that’s the way it ends.

:hubie:

He was involved in an international drug ring that involved the murder of DEA agents. If the law could find him - Off the crimes in 'Breaking Bad' alone, he's going under the jail.

There was a law firm awhile back that tallied up how long Walt would have got in real life - it came to 304 years :skip:

Saul is accused of 69 separate crimes :dead:

https://external-preview.redd.it/Ot...bp&s=3e71e60b3a8d656ecd37e1aa9965ad164f904a7e

Jimmy would have to be really bored of working at Cinnabon to go back and try to beat those odds.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
How the fukk did Lalo die? I watched that shyt and thought to myself "thats it?":mjtf:

How the fukk Lalo get killed by Gus so easily after carrying the last season on his back? :gucci:
Cause Gus was also with the shyts

She reminds me of the hooker that jesse and the cop on breaking bad knew…
I thought that was her for a second