The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Saul and Mike convince Gus to keep Kim alive, move her anywhere in the world she wants and make sure she’s financially stable for life.

The end for Kimmy and her feet

:mjgrin:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
A crazy twist they could throw in is Kimmy not leaving until the BB timeline. We didn't meet Saul right away in BB, so there's a chance that the time jump could occur right now, and then the fallout to Kim hits during 2-3 episodes set early in the BB universe before the second timejump to the post-BB story of Gene.

Think I said somewhere in this thread that theoretically Lalo could have survived into the BB timeline because of when Gus's first appearance in BB was, but same could apply to Kim since Saul was a minor character until the very end of Season 2 (Ice Station Zebra Associates wasn't referenced until the end of Season 3).

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Think I said somewhere in this thread that theoretically Lalo could have survived into the BB timeline because of when Gus's first appearance in BB was, but same could apply to Kim since Saul was a minor character until the very end of Season 2 (Ice Station Zebra Associates wasn't referenced until the end of Season 3).
That's doubtful because Tuco is still in Jail so Lalo was dead before the BB timeline.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
interesting opening scene. new mexico landlocked and so is nebraska. wonder if that was in present or future as well. :patrice:
I'm guessing the tip of Texas at the Gulf of Mexico....which is the nearest body of water.

Nah, that's Cali and the Pacific Ocean 100%. Gulf of Mexico is boring as fukk, those are nice Pacific Ocean cliffs and waves.

Just looking at Howard he probably loved SoCal and went there all the time, makes more sense for a rich lawyer to have LA connections than to hang out on some random gulf beach and its easier to drown yourself and disappear out there too. You can drive there in 12 hours from ABQ.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing the tip of Texas at the Gulf of Mexico....which is the nearest body of water.
“Alright, heres whats gonna happen. Howard Hamlin’s car will be found several states away by the water”-Mike to Jimmy and Kim

Since Texas is right beside New Mexico it rules out the Gulf. Had to be in Cali

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Nah, that's Cali and the Pacific Ocean 100%. Gulf of Mexico is boring as fukk, those are nice Pacific Ocean cliffs and waves.

Just looking at Howard he probably loved SoCal and went there all the time, makes more sense for a rich lawyer to have LA connections than to hang out on some random gulf beach and its easier to drown yourself and disappear out there too. You can drive there in 12 hours from ABQ.
Impressive

Smug-Plain-Budgie-size-restricted.gif

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
R.i.p to the GOAT breaking bad universe villan.

Was hoping for a few more episodes with the sinister smile but I guess they have to focus on closing this thing out.

Fitting gus took him out. Crazy those were like watching a legit game of human chess.