The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Tonight's episode is 1 hour 20 minutes.

Fred.

Could be a sign this might be the final BCS-era show before they make the 3-4 year jump into the BB-timeline.

Reddit is predicting the kettle criminals will end up running ice station whatever for Saul

Would be absolutely :deadrose: if this happens and they wind up being the fall-guys for Saul.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is also the episode where odenkirk had his heart attack, let’s see if we can figure out the later shots from the earlier ones

:ohhh:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've read the last couple of pages.. but I think y'all missed a small thing..

besides Saul "changing Lalos mind" implying said plan.. it could also set in motion Gus willingness to keep working with Saul.. this breh really "talked him out of his og plan".. at least that's what i got too.

he didn't. all lalo needed was a distraction. whether it was jimmy or kim didn't matter.

gus understood that, which is where his hunch about lalo's true intentions came from.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Could be a sign this might be the final BCS-era show before they make the 3-4 year jump into the BB-timeline.

Would be absolutely :deadrose: if this happens and they wind up being the fall-guys for Saul.
yep. I said earlier its the last episode to use the "This and This" format for the titles. I think you right on the money.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I still can't put this ahead of BB but it's getting there. Those early seasons were hard to get through.
I really liked season 2 and 3

It's never been about seasons for me. All the Nacho/Salamanca shyt and everything focused on Jimmy and/or Kim and scams has been fire since the beginning. It's having Chuck or the Germans on screen that made shyt drag.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Yeah, that 1:20 running time kills my previous theory that a single episode wouldn't be enough to depict the full Kim arc. At that length if its go go go from the beginning they could certainly do it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that 1:20 running time kills my previous theory that a single episode wouldn't be enough to depict the full Kim arc. At that length if its go go go from the beginning they could certainly do it.
they could really end it or end the episode on a real cliffhanger, either way they gotta get past this kim arc and onto to gene/saul

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Tonight is going to be wild...I think we will learn more about Kim.

I still think she is the reason Gus poisons Eladio with Zafiro Anejo.

We have also seen plenty reason why Saul wouldn't have mentioned her during BB, including that he literally bartered his life to save hers.

Still, noticable discrepancies in her age? A scheming and manipulative mother? No middle name?

Her history can still go either way, especially after the most recent flashback.

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I want my Kim pacc
Ef0LEom.png

Even tho I’m watching season 1 again and liking everyone for right now :lolbron: