The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, distracted from the laundromat.

Prolly didn't expect Dora and Doolittle (Saul and Kim) to pull off the murder of Gustavo Fring of all people. But it'd cause such a ruckus and a spread the guys so thin all eyes would be off the meth lab. if Lalo was successful he woulda scoped out Jimmy's spot before returning to interrogate. if the goons were there he'd prolly cut his losses and bring the tape to Eladio.
i dont think he was ever returning to jimmys place, once he got the vid he was off to mexico to say I told u so elaido!!!

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
When did Gus put that gun there, I missed that part.

And Breaking Bad Saul is different from who he is now.. BB Saul doesn't have anybody left that he cares about so he just doesn't give a shyt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did Gus put that gun there, I missed that part.

And Breaking Bad Saul is different from who he is now.. BB Saul doesn't have anybody left that he cares about so he just doesn't give a shyt.

s6e5

saul defiantly wasnt held back by the howard situation, I think thats what happens to kim and she goes on her own path because the whole howard scam was her idea anyways

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Do we know how much the sandpiper settlement is?

Slippin Jimmy gonna con people out of their money to finance his new life?

Gene coming back post BB to shyt in somebody’s sunroof :lolbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Surprised Gus ain't fire the whole team after this :mjlol: They fucced up badly and almost got him pacced up

Can't really blame his team when he didn't tell them he was leaving his house.

When he had the hunch that Kim was a distraction he should've called Mike and the rest of them and went to the laundry like 20 deep.

Which is why Mike chastised him at the end of the ep.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can't really blame his team when he didn't tell them he was leaving his house.

When he had the hunch that Kim was a distraction he should've called Mike and the rest of them and went to the laundry like 20 deep.

Which is why Mike chastised him at the end of the ep.

Fred.

Right but my point was maybe they should have been the ones to put two and two together that the whole thing was a misdirection

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right but my point was maybe they should have been the ones to put two and two together that the whole thing was a misdirection

I just settled for suspending disbelief on that one…but ya they should’ve easily figured something was up immediately regardless of whether he sent kim or saul…I didn’t recognize the address when he gave it to jimmy but once I saw the house and realized where he sent kim, it was clear that it was a dummy mission…fukk it tho…it made for entertaining television doing it the way they did

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Maybe but at the end of the day they're just goons. Even Mike. He goes where Gus says.

In "BB" he has a bit more pulll than "BCS" but he still defers to Gus.

Fred.

Daps
I think it was eating away at Gus that Lalo, such a formidable foe, would leave his murder up to an unqualified hitter in Kim, a fukking square lawyer. So Gus pressed her and it clicked that Lalo never expected her to succeed when he “let” Jimmy talk him into letting Kim go instead. I agree that a shrewd guy like Mike should have picked up on how ridiculous that plan would be for Lalo, so I could see Gus being disappointed in him for not getting that info from Kim during her interview. But I don’t think it’s unrealistic that Mike would miss that in the heat of the moment.
i dont think he was ever returning to jimmys place, once he got the vid he was off to mexico to say I told u so elaido!!!
Yea, which begs the question: why didn’t Lalo just kill Saul after Kim left? He already killed Howard in his apartment. So he wasn’t worried about being messy. Keeping Saul alive (with the TV turned up to a high volume late at night) presented a greater risk than just putting two in his head.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hamlin being buried with his killer in the dirt of a laundromat, think about how much planning Jimmy and Kim did to ruin his life unwarranted

loved the shot of Mike talking to them while they was sitting on the bed in shock, looking like 2 children being scolded

Lalo went out like "Haha, that was clever even for me", he's the top villain in the BB universe to me

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think it was eating away at Gus that Lalo, such a formidable foe, would leave his murder up to an unqualified hitter in Kim, a fukking square lawyer. So Gus pressed her and it clicked that Lalo never expected her to succeed when he “let” Jimmy talk him into letting Kim go instead. I agree that a shrewd guy like Mike should have picked up on how ridiculous that plan would be for Lalo, so I could see Gus being disappointed in him for not getting that info from Kim during her interview. But I don’t think it’s unrealistic that Mike would miss that in the heat of the moment.Yea, which begs the question: why didn’t Lalo just kill Saul after Kim left? He already killed Howard in his apartment. So he wasn’t worried about being messy. Keeping Saul alive (with the TV turned up to a high volume late at night) presented a greater risk than just putting two in his head.

Couple things....

1. Lalo expected Kim to die trying to kill Gus. Keep in mind he has no idea Mike knows her, they'd have no reason not to kill her.

2. Lalo never expected Gus to show up at the laundry.

So the way it should've played out, is Kim acts as a distraction so Lalo can get into the laundromat. He gives the proof to Eladio, and the cartel turns on Gus.

Which is why he said "I wish we could've stripped his skin off by your pool, but he shows up now"....he never expected to kill Gus that day.

At some point after leaving the laundromat he would've went back and questioned Saul, which is what he told him before he left.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was eating away at Gus that Lalo, such a formidable foe, would leave his murder up to an unqualified hitter in Kim, a fukking square lawyer. So Gus pressed her and it clicked that Lalo never expected her to succeed when he “let” Jimmy talk him into letting Kim go instead. I agree that a shrewd guy like Mike should have picked up on how ridiculous that plan would be for Lalo, so I could see Gus being disappointed in him for not getting that info from Kim during her interview. But I don’t think it’s unrealistic that Mike would miss that in the heat of the moment.

Yea, which begs the question: why didn’t Lalo just kill Saul after Kim left? He already killed Howard in his apartment. So he wasn’t worried about being messy. Keeping Saul alive (with the TV turned up to a high volume late at night) presented a greater risk than just putting two in his head.
I think he kinda like saul for delivering the money to the jail for him, he was useful for lalo. he keeps you around if your useful

Daps
1. Lalo expected Kim to die trying to kill Gus. Keep in mind he has no idea Mike knows her, they'd have no reason not to kill her.

2. Lalo never expected Gus to show up at the laundry.

So the way it should've played out, is Kim acts as a distraction so Lalo can get into the laundromat. He gives the proof to Eladio, and the cartel turns on Gus.

Which is why he said "I wish we could've stripped his skin off by your pool, but he shows up now"....he never expected to kill Gus that day.

At some point after leaving the laundromat he would've went back and questioned Saul, which is what he told him before he left.

Fred.

Good points, but I can’t believe Lalo thinks they’d just kill this random whites women and not go back to her apartment to try to figure out who sent her. Between the car and Kim’s ID, there’s no reason to think Gus wouldn’t have found that address ASAP. So I can’t believe he ever intended on going back to Saul. If he wanted info from Saul, seemed he’d get it before sending Kim out.