The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to have to rewatch the episode, so many layers of strategy :wow:

One question: why did Lalo leave jimmy alive before leaving? Seems like Jimmy no longer served a purpose at that point

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going to have to rewatch the episode, so many layers of strategy :wow:

One question: why did Lalo leave jimmy alive before leaving? Seems like Jimmy no longer served a purpose at that point
He told Jimmy, “when i get back, you’re gonna tell me the entire story”

Prolly get any info on loose ends from Jimmy and then smoke him.

Didnt have time to interrogate since he had a short window to get to the lab while Fring’s goons were distracted by Kim

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He told Jimmy, “when i get back, you’re gonna tell me the entire story”

Prolly get any info on loose ends from Jimmy and then smoke him.

Didnt have time to interrogate since he had a short window to get to the lab while Fring’s goons were distracted by Kim
I thought Lalo expected Gus and his goons to show up at Jimmy's house, but might have missed something

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought Lalo expected Gus and his goons to show up at Jimmy's house, but might have missed something
yes, distracted from the laundromat.

Prolly didn't expect Dora and Doolittle (Saul and Kim) to pull off the murder of Gustavo Fring of all people. But it'd cause such a ruckus and a spread the guys so thin all eyes would be off the meth lab. if Lalo was successful he woulda scoped out Jimmy's spot before returning to interrogate. if the goons were there he'd prolly cut his losses and bring the tape to Eladio.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dope episode.

Lalo really sent Kim on a dummy mission. :wow:

Somebody a few pages ago said they're worried about spoilers because of that leak....don't be. This ep aired a while ago at some convention, that's why there was a whole summary up well before it actually aired.

Not saying it's impossible more info will leak but they're usually pretty good at keeping a lid on things.

Fred.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lalo was a great villain. He was oddly reckless and cautious at the same time.

I know I'm not the only one who is a little bummed out about Lalo's untimely demise.

Lalo was the perfect Salamanca. Vengeful and brutal like his cousins and Tio Hector, but clever, charming and persuasive unlike his cousin Tuco and the rest of the family. His family seemed to be the enforcers of the cartel and disliked overthinking a problem. They shot first and questioned later. Lalo was a thinker and a shooter. He could’ve been the boss had he not tipped his hand by sending Kim.

R.I.P Lalo.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lalo was the perfect Salamanca. Vengeful and brutal like his cousins and Tio Hector, but clever, charming and persuasive unlike his cousin Tuco and the rest of the family. His family seemed to be the enforcers of the cartel and disliked overthinking a problem. They shot first and questioned later. Lalo was a thinker and a shooter. He could’ve been the boss had he not tipped his hand by sending Kim.

R.I.P Lalo.

I’m gonna have “paca paca paca paca” in my head all day now lmao smh

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Well in Gus defense, he did kinda implied he got lucky, because he didn't even know Lalo was going to be there. And agreed with Mike none of it was okay. Gus didn't have a master plan. He left the gun down there earlier just in case he would be attacked there. Gus even sorta was surprised he got Lalo initially. He just got lucky all because of his habit of being precautious.

like the old saying goes..."better to be lucky than good"