The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With a checked-out spouse who wouldn’t surprise me at all if she was sleeping around on him. Howard didn’t deserve this shyt. :mjcry:

ya it was cool when jimmy and kim were just trying to leave him broke and destitute with his name/firm completely in the mud while his home life was already in complete shambles but seeing him die was just too much for me to bear

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Great episode, came in hot off the break. Really enjoyed it but I’m still not sure how I felt about the lalo vs Gus confrontation. As smart and dangerous as Lalo has been he seemed awfully lackadaisical in his approach with Gus. I felt it coming when he was describing him to Kim at the apartment. Then he finally catches him, knowing he’s wearing a vest lets him walk around freely making farewell videos. I know he wanted to see the Lab but damn. Still a great episode. Well the Kim exit is coming soon, in reality Howard’s death would be enough for her to leave because I’m sure she feels at fault to a certain extent. But I have a feeling there will be more to it than that. Only 5 episodes left.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What an ep. :whew:

Saul with the heel turn on Kim. :mjlol: That moment might be the starting point where Kim bounces on Saul. :lupe:

Lalo with the eagle eye perk in darkness. :whoo:
I don't know how these last 5 eps are gonna be. The tension is gone with Lalo's storyline. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching, what a way to return :whew:

I'm gonna be :francis: if Rhea Seehorn doesn't get that Emmy nomination tomorrow. A shame she hasn't been nominated once since Better Call Saul started.

Show continues to be a master at tension, even if you have an idea how things will play out, like with Lalo leading Gus into the lab.

Mike continues to be one of the best no-nonsense characters on TV.

Can't wait to see how the remaining 5 episodes play out.
How shaken up she was at the apartment. The nervousness when she got to Fring’s house. The way she yelled, “Where were you?!” at Mike. The hollow deadness at the end of the episode.

Rhea’s acting was :wow: last night.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if the bodies being under the super lab will play any part in the Gene timeline.

Kim and Jimmy were the last to see Howard. maybe Kim gets caught up (if she is alive still) which causes Jimmy to come out of hiding to either take the rap or defend himself/her in court.

Last edited:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Kim should start questioning her relationship with Jimmy after this moment, but she really is all in with him. Shes googly eyed.

The Lalo shyt was a bit anticlimatic, he was too cocky in his approach but still, Gus basically got lucky.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How are some of you missing that Lalo sent Kim (didn’t really matter if it was her or Saul) to Gus’s home to draw security from the laundry building?

His plan wasn’t actually to have Gus killed on his front door step. He knew that wasn’t going to be easy with the security detail and definitely not for a virgin shooter. He knew whoever he sent was a dead man/woman.

His plan was to record the facility, show the evidence to Don Eladio, rise from his perceived death like a phoenix from the ashes and gift Don Eladio the meth lab while moving farther up the cartel ladder. Gus showing up was a surprise to him, but he had the drop on them.

Also, NO there’s no tension over Saul sending Kim. He gave her the “save yourself” look and showed he was willing to die so she could possibly escape and go on without him, but she showed her loyalty in that moment. She was willing to kill for her man. In the end, the stress of knowing that they’re in the game and the possibility of violence that will always lurk in the shadows may drive them apart, but not the fact he sent her or that she was willing to go.

The look on their faces at the end goes back to Nacho’s conversation with Saul early on where he told him “the sooner you realize you’re in the game, the better off you’ll be.” Saul and Kim now know they are criminals. That’s where we are. No more denying it.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
How are some of you missing that Lalo sent Kim (didn’t really matter if it was her or Saul) to Gus’s home to draw security from the laundry building?

His plan wasn’t actually to have Gus killed on his front door step. He knew that wasn’t going to be easy with the security detail and definitely not for a virgin shooter. He knew whoever he sent was a dead man/woman.

His plan was to record the facility, show the evidence to Don Eladio, rise from his perceived death like a phoenix from the ashes and gift Don Eladio the meth lab while moving farther up the cartel ladder. Gus showing up was a surprise to him, but he had the drop on them.

Also, NO there’s no tension over Saul sending Kim. He gave her the “save yourself” look and showed he was willing to die so she could possibly escape and go on without him, but she showed her loyalty in that moment. She was willing to kill for her man. In the end, the stress of knowing that they’re in the game and the possibility of violence that will always lurk in the shadows may drive them apart, but not the fact he sent her or that she was willing to go.

The look on their faces at the end goes back to Nacho’s conversation with Saul early on where he told him “the sooner you realize you’re in the game, the better off you’ll be.” Saul and Kim now know they are criminals. That’s where we are. No more denying it.
I missed the Saul & Kim angle. I don't think she was even thinking of escape, she was just going to kill her target regardless unless Saul was safe.