The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot what the fat character’s name is (the comedian breh) but him questioning why kim and saul do all this kinda took the show down a notch for me…same issue I had with ‘ozark’ and ‘snowfall’ where a show stretches too long to the point that character(s) motivation become extremely questionable (no longer makes as much sense as it did earlier on) after a while and seem forced in order to progress the action and create drama…for me all the unnecessary scheming/angling becomes a drain…only reason I don’t bail is bcuz the show is so close to the finish line…but with the aforementioned shows at this point I’m just watching to see who dies

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot what the fat character’s name is (the comedian breh) but him questioning why kim and saul do all this kinda took the show down a notch for me…same issue I had with ‘ozark’ and ‘snowfall’ where a show stretches too long to the point that character(s) motivation become extremely questionable (no longer makes as much sense as it did earlier on) after a while and seem forced in order to progress the action and create drama…for me all the unnecessary scheming/angling becomes a drain…only reason I don’t bail is bcuz the show is so close to the finish line…but with the aforementioned shows at this point I’m just watching to see who dies
And huell won’t be in the second half either, scheduling conflict.

Honestly I think the lalo/Kim situation gets handled quickly then they concentrate on specifically gene. It would be tragic to not see Saul again in the final episodes, I mean what a better way to end it with Saul back in Albuquerque defending himself

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Apparently Reddit posters are claiming the taxi driver who recognized Saul was recasted due to scheduling conflicts
I am NOT crazy! I know he swapped those actors, one after season 5. As if I could make such a mistake. Never. Never!

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am NOT crazy! I know he swapped those actors, one after season 5. As if I could make such a mistake. Never. Never!
I just – I just couldn't prove it. He – he covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the film set to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. Those Kim scenes! Are you telling me that a woman just happens to show off her feet? No! He orchestrated it! Peter! He split up a final season! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took his show into my own TV! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep from killing off favorite characters! But not our Peter! Couldn't be precious Peter! Casting actors blind! And he gets to be a showrunner!? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you – you have to stop him! You…

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

My guess is a scene at the car wash where Walt is working part time, Jesse kickin it with Emilio and Krazy 8 and then a scene of them together pulling up to Sauls office.

Or most likely a flash forward scene like they did earlier in BCS when Saul and Francesca were shredding paperwork before Saul called the vaccum guy.

:manny:

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guess is a scene at the car wash where Walt is working part time, Jesse kickin it with Emilio and Krazy 8 and then a scene of them together pulling up to Sauls office.

Or most likely a flash forward scene like they did earlier in BCS when Saul and Francesca were shredding paperwork before Saul called the vaccum guy.

:manny:
For Walt it could be another scene while they were at the vacuum guy with Saul

The car wash is kinda predictable but it would be funny

Last edited: