The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So I’m watching the BB marathon and I noticed on the episode “Full Measures” saul said “Money laundering isn’t the same as it use to be. God I miss the 80s” implying that he was in that life way back then.

:comeon:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always get sad watching series finales of shows that I like but I'm especially in my feelings thinking about the end of Saul. We went from a half hour sitcom to critical acclaim that rivals Breaking Bad. Great characters, excellent acting, just a masterpiece of a show. I full expect them to stick the landing, whatever it is.

What a ride :to:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Currently rewatching BB and on season 2. Saw the ep where Saul was introduced. He named dropped 2 BCS characters and I was surprised to hear 'em. :leon:

So I'm sure it has been mentioned before...

He name drops Nacho (as Ignacio) and Lalo. He puts blame on Nacho and asks if Lalo sent them. I'm going to assume Lalo makes it out alive at the end of the series. Maybe prison?

Also, I wish Danny Trejo's character was used in BCS. Woulda liked to see what made him decide to snitch.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Currently rewatching BB and on season 2. Saw the ep where Saul was introduced. He named dropped 2 BCS characters and I was surprised to hear 'em. :leon:

So I'm sure it has been mentioned before...

He name drops Nacho (as Ignacio) and Lalo. He puts blame on Nacho and asks if Lalo sent them. I'm going to assume Lalo makes it out alive at the end of the series. Maybe prison?

Also, I wish Danny Trejo's character was used in BCS. Woulda liked to see what made him decide to snitch.
I think Lalo dies but Saul doesnt see it. Remember, he was told Lalo was killed but then he came back in episode 7. so when Lalo dies for real, Saul prolly doesn’t believe it

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I'll be watching tomorrow night's episode while on the road during a 15 hour drive.

I could easily record it and watch on Tuesday, but nah...fuqq that.

mkr.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was kinda a made guy. it seemed that way to me. I don’t think they mentioned his position in the episode, so they coulda did something, at least over the course of a few eps.
looks like a henchman who worked under bolsa, a guy who delivers drugs, not a don for sure

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I always get sad watching series finales of shows that I like but I'm especially in my feelings thinking about the end of Saul. We went from a half hour sitcom to critical acclaim that rivals Breaking Bad. Great characters, excellent acting, just a masterpiece of a show. I full expect them to stick the landing, whatever it is.

What a ride :to:

it's the feeling of you may never see another show that entertains you like that one ever again:sadcam:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Small bar scams. I don’t think he was pulling huge scams where he needed to wash the money.
I just chalk it up as a continuity error. Still a funny line though.

Just like Mike's granddaughter who refused to grow from 2002 (BCS) to 2009 (BrBa).

...unless there is some Turner Syndrome diagnosis of hers that we don't know about.

Last edited: