The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That's literally the definition of lawful evil. :mjgrin:

It's when you put order or your own moral code above actually doing the right thing. He don't give a fukk about punishing Jimmy because it's "the right thing to do", he hates Jimmy because everyone else loves him.

Fred.
to chuck the order/moral code IS the right thing tho. in his own world hes right. dude takes pride in being right

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think jimmy wont want to associate with chuck anymore. and I think howard doesnt really want to anymore either tbh
Sounds like Howard wants chuck committed

That battery prank proved chuck to be nuts

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Howard also has his own agenda, both parties just humiliated each other in court which won't set well with him
breh I bet howard just wants to get back to his work and not waste time with two bros who are going at each other, damaging HHM reputation in the process

not to mention kim killed him with the whole nepotism part :heh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Great episode. I was fully expecting for them to have slipped the cell phone instead of just the battery. That was a great bait and switch with Jimmy pulling the cell phone out and them making it look like that was his big play. Looks like next week we get the transformation.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy hit Chuck with that checkmate.... what a satisfying buildup.

On the real fukk Chuck, he's evil not because of his strict adherence to the law. He's evil because he hates his brother who tried to better himself and become a lawyer. It eats him up inside that his brother became a lawyer and he's done everything to undercut his career. What type of brother does that? He lied under oath about loving his brother. He's a piece of shyt.