The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I have a feeling these are the last days of Jimmy McGill. I don't even think the Wexler/McGill law firm will be around long enough to hook Ernie up.:francis:

Fred.

That "crash" after the M in their MW logois looking real on the nose....

Sidenote, I wish the show wouldn't have felt the need to comment on it.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You mean CHUCK did. He used him, then fired him.
No I mean Jimmy. Its one of the very few plot things I don't like. Kim (especially since she's book smart) and Jimmy should've thought about Ernie's confidentiality and Jimmy shouldn't ha e made rash ass decisions.

When someone tells you a secret that if you expose would likely expose that someone, you usually try not to. How else would Jimmy ever know about the tape otherwise? Once Jimmy indicates to Chuck he knows about the tape, he basically betrays Ernie.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn we're lucky to have this and The Leftovers at the same time.

Amazing fukking TV all around :blessed: :wow:

(side note: I wonder when the golden age of TV ends. Or will it never end and become the medium of choice? :jbhmm:)

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Gus restoring that feeling of 2010 :wow:

better-call-saul-303-post-mike-ehrmantraut-jonathan-banks-giancarlo-esposito-gus-fring-1600x720.jpg

gus-and-walt.jpg

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something isn't sitting right with me about Mike using Jimmy to run surveillance on Los Pollos Hermanos. Mike is a pro, Mike knows Jimmy is a fukk up, Mike has connections to capable scumbags. Mike picking Jimmy for this operation isn't in line at all with Mike's character. The only way I can make it make sense is if Mike knew Jimmy would get made and he was hoping that would flush out the person who put the tracker on the car.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something isn't sitting right with me about Mike using Jimmy to run surveillance on Los Pollos Hermanos. Mike is a pro, Mike knows Jimmy is a fukk up, Mike has connections to capable scumbags. Mike picking Jimmy for this operation isn't in line at all with Mike's character. The only way I can make it make sense is if Mike knew Jimmy would get made and he was hoping that would flush out the person who put the tracker on the car.
He wants a normal person to go in for him (jimmys a lawyer and not really a scumbag yet). If mike sends in one of his goon friends Gus will pick up on people like that immediately.

I agree it was a convenient way to push jimmy into mikes plot, but I don't think it's that implausible, mike probably doesn't have any friends outside of his "work"

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Mike is still new in town he used Jimmy because he is disposable, he is bait and I think the first time you really see that Mike doesn't care about Sauls wellbeing whatsoever.