The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Does that mean Gus is just having his goons transport drugs in their vehicles and he doesn't have an elaborate network setup yet?

His trucks were the local network, remember? When the cartel goons were fukking with him in season 4 they hit one of his trucks and stole the meth.

Fred.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike dusting their truck with cocaine so the drug dogs target it. :wow:

Dope episode but it ended kinda abruptly. And I have a feeling Jimmy is going to try to drive Chuck over the edge since it's really his only out at this point. We know he doesn't get disbarred since he's still practicing law in "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

Under an alias though... we need how that happens. Can't be because he's under witness protection... or is it?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Lol hes not doing it for jimmy. He hates his job and wants a fancy gig like jimmy had at Davis and main. That's why he asked if they were looking for a replacement. And jimmy brought him that Burger and fries for a reason
Again what's he doing wrong? He just trying to get a better job. He not screwing over anybody.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
cwnfvyaj1nty.gif

:shaq: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
No. :mjlol:

But that is the doctor from season 4 of "Breaking Bad"....the one that worked on Gus after he poisoned the cartel.

Fred.

At first I thought that was the one from earlier in the series that Mike did business with. I think there was a dog involved too. He was a vet? Or was that the guy who got him the tracker in the first episode of this season?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At first I thought that was the one from earlier in the series that Mike did business with. I think there was a dog involved too. He was a vet? Or was that the guy who got him the tracker in the first episode of this season?

That was a white guy, and yeah it's the same guy that got Mike the tracker.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where can I stream this? (Canada?)

I don't know. I haven't had cable for years and I have Sling TV specifically for this.

I don't know if you mess with torrents but the episodes are usually on torrent sites within an hour of it ending.

Fred.