The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Some interesting imagery again this week. In the opening coda, both shoes drop and damn near straight away, we get Gus and Mike's first interaction and Jimmy being Saul in all but name. :blessed:

Blue seems to be the colour of earnestness/ honesty, this season. Kim's office is blue, as is Ernesto's car

Chuck's lawyer wearing yellow :mjpls: she's worth keeping an eye on.

Gustavo's emergency doctor is back too :ohhh:

Mike using the brand new sneakers to sprinkle the truck with coke. The game has just been updated :wow:

Mike dusting their truck with cocaine so the drug dogs target it. :wow:

Dope episode but it ended kinda abruptly. And I have a feeling Jimmy is going to try to drive Chuck over the edge since it's really his only out at this point. We know he doesn't get disbarred since he's still practicing law in "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

But under a different name though:patrice: - it wouldn't surprise me if Jimmy gets disbarred and he finds some loophole with an alternate name - if he's working for Gus, I think he could probably get some strings pulled.. I could also see Chuck telling him he's an embarrasment to the family name or something so he changes it:yeshrug:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But under a different name though:patrice: - it wouldn't surprise me if Jimmy gets disbarred and he finds some loophole with an alternate name - if he's working for Gus, I think he could probably get some strings pulled.. I could also see Chuck telling him he's an embarrasment to the family name or something so he changes it:yeshrug:

Not saying it's impossible because I don't know the ins and outs of disbarment but I'd think it's highly unlikely he could just change his name. It would be like if a doctor lost his medical license and just changed his name to continue to practice. Once you lose something like that, your career is over.

Also Saul had no problem giving his real name in "Breaking Bad" the first time he met Walt. So people knowing he's Jimmy McGill obviously isn't an issue.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Not saying it's impossible because I don't know the ins and outs of disbarment but I'd think it's highly unlikely he could just change his name. It would be like if a doctor lost his medical license and just changed his name to continue to practice. Once you lose something like that, your career is over.

Also Saul had no problem giving his real name in "Breaking Bad" the first time he met Walt. So people knowing he's Jimmy McGill obviously isn't an issue.

Fred.

I'm just shooting in the dark, myself. :ehh: Now that Gustavo is in play we might get answers sooner rather than later.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering after the last ep. if Jimmy's new secretary is the same one that was in Breaking Bad. After a google search it looks like my suspicions were correct. Hilarious how much more jaded and spiteful she is towards Saul and life in general by the time BB comes around :russ:

Gonna be interesting to find out how Hector ends up in the wheelchair. Mike and Gus are almost guaranteed to play a part in it but i'm sure there'll be some other unforeseen fukkery that comes out of left field.

Ernie might be the realest dude in the whole Breaking Bad universe. :wow: Jimmy had better reward him for his loyalty by putting him on salary or at least cut him a nice check once this shyt with Chuck blows over. :francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ernie might be the realest dude in the whole Breaking Bad universe. :wow: Jimmy had better reward him for his loyalty by putting him on salary or at least cut him a nice check once this shyt with Chuck blows over. :francis:

I have a feeling these are the last days of Jimmy McGill. I don't even think the Wexler/McGill law firm will be around long enough to hook Ernie up.:francis:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fun fact I don't think I've ever mentioned....the Mexican doctor from season 4 (and this episode) was supposed to be played by Guillermo Del Toro. But his schedule conflicted with it.

Also, he was originally supposed to direct "Ozymandias".

Fred.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breaking Bad season 4 Walt vs Gus just set the bar too damn high.

This show is cool, but I watched that back this weekend and my Gawd that shyt was like when the mega powers collided :wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Damn I don't know how I didn't realize this before but the intro to the episode was a flash forward.:wow:

Fred.

I had some suspicions when the 'Stop' sign didn't have bullet-holes in it, but good catch :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The other guy isn't bad at all. He shared info to Jimmy and told him he would push his hearing up and he did. How is that sleazy?

Lol hes not doing it for jimmy. He hates his job and wants a fancy gig like jimmy had at Davis and main. That's why he asked if they were looking for a replacement. And jimmy brought him that Burger and fries for a reason

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man. It's the same shoes, just obviously years later, when Gus has taken over. Because it's no longer a Regalo Helado (Hector) truck, it's a Los Pollos Hermanos truck.

Fred.

Does that mean Gus is just having his goons transport drugs in their vehicles and he doesn't have an elaborate network setup yet?