The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
hector had a stroke. that's why he's in a wheelchair in BB. I doubt anyone in better call saul causes hector's stroke. he's an old man.

There is ways to induce a stroke, or stroke-like symptoms, especially in older people. Something as simple as anesthesia can do it. Mike is basically the goon version of MacGyver so I could see him causing it somehow.
It was perfectly on beat too:lolbron:

Why is Mike staking out the taco spot? He made a deal and they stuck to it. I wonder if he needs more bread for the house since he gave Nacho 25k.

Pride, most likely. I don't think he wants to hold that L of being punked by the Mexicans. You seen how irritated he got when Jimmy kept going on and on about how scary Tuco is.

Fred.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Now it'll probably be 2 seasons of the 'partnership' firm with the chick before he fukks that up and promises his tin foil brother not to practice under McGill in some sort of deal :snoop:

Let's hope the criminal-lawyer shenanigans pick up pace before the name change

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It was perfectly on beat too:lolbron:

Why is Mike staking out the taco spot? He made a deal and they stuck to it. I wonder if he needs more bread for the house since he gave Nacho 25k.

This was a great scene.
Also here is some trivia . When the flashback takes Place Saul is reading a Mad magazine , when Cliff introduces to him to that client in the montage. The clients name is Al Newman. Same guy from who is on the cover of all the mad mags.

Soon

Banned
Daps
There is ways to induce a stroke, or stroke-like symptoms, especially in older people. Something as simple as anesthesia can do it. Mike is basically the goon version of MacGyver so I could see him causing it somehow.

Pride, most likely. I don't think he wants to hold that L of being punked by the Mexicans. You seen how irritated he got when Jimmy kept going on and on about how scary Tuco is.

Fred.

I don't think its pride, he is just doing homework. Mike would really be chilling if he did not have to get money.

I think he gets irritated at people who are fascinated with crime, that's why he has yet to get buddy buddy with Jimmy.

Mike is still very humbly, I don't think they going to be in full beast mode until the middle of season 4. I think there is too much that needs to happen for us to have goon Mike and Saul anytime soon, season 3 only has 6 episodes left.

every time this show picks up a little steam, the next episode is so un-eventful

This episode is not uneventful, and BCS has yet to have a filler episode. BCS simply can not afford to have a filler episode, because they only have 5 seasons to wrap up the story.

This show really needs 8 seasons, the writing is damn near as intricate as Mad Men.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think its pride, he is just doing homework. Mike would really be chilling if he did not have to get money.

Doing homework for what though?

If he's ok with the way things went he has no reason to keep an eye on them. He could've just took the money, ate the charge, and that's it.

He already didn't do what Hector asked, which is claim the gun. I don't think he's on board with the shyt they're talking about.

Fred.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Doing homework for what though?

If he's ok with the way things went he has no reason to keep an eye on them. He could've just took the money, ate the charge, and that's it.

He already didn't do what Hector asked, which is claim the gun. I don't think he's on board with the shyt they're talking about.

Fred.

He is just studying his enemy.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy doesn't look too thrilled at sharing an office with Kim as "not partners." I have a bad feeling this is going to end up crashing and burning in spectacular fashion, and might even doom Jimmy and Kim.

Jimmy's dad is a doofus, and that's probably why his accounting was so off, still it was a little sad to see Saul take money from him too but it makes sense. His dad was a sweetheart. A sap but a sweetheart. ..somehow manages to prove that Chuck was both right and wrong but it really looks like it was their dad who was at fault, because he kept letting himself get tricked by every grifter and con artist on the planet, even after Young Jimmy told him what was going on.

I think Mike is scoping out the whole business, and the players, when they come and go. The more he knows, the better off he is, the safer Kaylie is. I think it's more than that though

Jimmy trying to get fired was reminding me a lot of George Costanza :deadmanny: