The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better call Saul won't be happening for a while until the joint law firm idea plays out

Hopefully by mid season 3 I guess

:snoop:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that hose is gonna be used to fukk up hector's breathing somehow i'm guessing, probably leave him near death.

latest

then i'm guessing gus will probably hear about some guy who fukked up the man who killed his partner.

also i think that was the funniest episode we've had so far.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Better call Saul won't be happening for a while until the joint law firm idea plays out

i have a feeling he's gonna tell her no on that idea. i dont think jimmy wants it like that, he's on some all or nothing shyt right now.

we'll see though.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Farewell Davis & Mann. I'm going to miss Erin getting on Jimmy's nerves, the way he threw away her drink on the way out :mjlol:

Omar was a good dude. Let Jimmy know about the bonus clause and helped him move for no money :ehh:.

Young Jimmy reaching for the Playboy :steviej:

Young Jimmy: He's a grifter dad, everyone knows this is the place to go, to scam.

Jimmy's Dad: What if he's telling the truth son :lupe:

Young Jimmy: :rudy:

Grifter: Give me 2 cartons of smokes :smugdraper:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

and that's fine with me. they cannot give us the big payoff this early in the show.

but when I saw the preview last week, I did think that dude was in full slippin jimmy mode on his way to becoming saul goodman.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
that hose is gonna be used to fukk up hector's breathing somehow i'm guessing, probably leave him near death.

latest

then i'm guessing gus will probably hear about some guy who fukked up the man who killed his partner.

also i think that was the funniest episode we've had so far.

hector had a stroke. that's why he's in a wheelchair in BB. I doubt anyone in better call saul causes hector's stroke. he's an old man.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm really liking season two personally. I think a lot of ya'll thought it was gonna be more BB levels of crime and fukkery. this is more of a dark comedy with some criminal shyt sprinkled in.

The main problem is I don't ever find anything funny in the show. I found Saul hilarious in BB but he's almost buffoonish now that he has to carry an entire series. I'll continue watching though.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:ohhh:

did we already know where kim was from?? i don't remember.

great episode tonight.

the way mike is plotting on tio though. if i was cutting holes in a length of hose like that, i would probably run some gas through it, propane or something.

do we know how tio ended up in that wheel chair?

3 more episodes brehs :feedme:

:damn: they stingy at AMC. why can't we get like 13 episodes a season like BB at least? I know first seasons are usually short, but :damn: can we :eat: in subsequent seasons?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone else noticed how all the red lights kept flashing and more and more red lights began to flash as she was contemplating joining with Jimmy??