The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling she's going to say yes and they're going to end up on opposite sides of a legal battle.

I liked the episode a lot but god damn they feel like they're 10 minutes long. If I had one complaint it would've been more Mike, because I'm not sure what his end game is fukking with the Salamancas.

Fred.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Near Nebraska?

Hmmm

:ohhh:

did we already know where kim was from?? i don't remember.

great episode tonight.

the way mike is plotting on tio though. if i was cutting holes in a length of hose like that, i would probably run some gas through it, propane or something.

do we know how tio ended up in that wheel chair?

3 more episodes brehs :feedme:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
great episode :blessed:
I know whoever wrote the ep knew people would think jimmy would try to record his machine message as saul :russ: definitely anticipated that shyt

jimmy (and kim to lesser extent) basically held down the entire episode, which was a great change from the goon stuff that was going on. plus tied up mike and saul again finally

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Come to think about it, Jimmy was served some ether by Kim :patrice: she straight up rejected him and his idea in the conference room, then came back with the card torn sayin let's work under one roof but two different businesses... :francis:

It's kinda like she wants her business and Jimmy completely separated and yet close for convenience... have fun with Jimmy but work for real... she's the one with identity crisis imo. Jimmy knows exactly who he is.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

great episode tonight.

the way mike is plotting on tio though. if i was cutting holes in a length of hose like that, i would probably run some gas through it, propane or something.

This is the first time I've heard about Kim's past and might be a connection to the Cinnabon.

I'm starting to get the feeling gus/mike is behind tios crippling stroke

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

great episode tonight.

This is the first time I've heard about Kim's past and might be a connection to the Cinnabon.

I'm starting to get the feeling gus/mike is behind tios crippling stroke

Kim was wearing a Royals shirt last week. Which in and of itself isn't weird but when someone asked her about it she said this:

Meaning the writers specifically asked for the character to wear something from that team.

At first I thought she's from Kansas City, Missouri....but this episode she said "a small town on the Kansas/Nebraska border"....and what is the minor league affiliate of the KC Royals?

Omaha Storm Chasers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Gene is obviously in Omaha.

Fred.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure about that breh? :youngsabo:

Ignacio_zpszocfh5ln.png

Fred.

It's not a stretch to think that Mike, Saul and Nacho pull some shyt on the Salamancas and Nacho is the only one who gets caught for it. If he wasn't dead before breaking bad we would see him strictly off where he is in the cartel hierarchy.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's not a stretch to think that Mike, Saul and Nacho pull some shyt on the Salamancas and Nacho is the only one who gets caught for it. If he wasn't dead before breaking bad we would see him strictly off where he is in the cartel hierarchy.

I see your point but judging by this show Saul and Mike worked together years before "Breaking Bad" yet we never seen Mike on that show until the end of season 2.

The same with Gus. He's been in the area 20 years, we haven't seen him yet.

Also keep in mind in that "Ignacio" scene Saul mentioned someone named Lalo, who never appeared on "Breaking Bad" either.

I'm kinda rambling but my point is they could easily make Nacho or Lalo or whoever appear at any point in the time line and explain it as, they wasn't relevant to what Walt or Jesse was doing. We didn't see Saul basically at all outside of dealing with Walt and Jesse, any way. Who knows what he was up to, or who he interacted with?

Fred.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was about to record a "Better Call Saul!" message on his phone.

Fred.

Breh!!, That woulda been hella dope if the episode ended with
Jimmy making a ''Better Call Saul'' answering message.

I thought it was perfect. He went from James M. McGill esquire with the fake accent (someone he is not) to Jimmy McGill (who he is). He needs to fall (slip :ohhh:) a little more before he becomes Saul.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Seem like Kim past kinda shady. She probably was like Jimmy in the past but got her shyt together. Once Jimmy was honest with her she couldnt be honest with him. Figured Mike wouldnt take that l lightly.