The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I like Mad Men, so this is my type of show.

Not since Sopranos, The Wire, and Mad Men, have we seen a show at a similar quality level.
I love the 1st two shows you named but yeah Mad Men. Made it through 2 seasons and just wasn't for me. We'll see what Saul though...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
@hexagram23 is this okay?
DIkGjqc.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Francis White

Depends, where is that from? For now just leave it spoiled and let people know it's a potential spoiler.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I saw the same spoiler on the BB Facebook page yesterday. With the hashtag #Justvisiting
They not visiting . Gomez lives in the area, Hank doesn't . They have to be there to investigate why Mike dropped the gun charge on a major player in the meth trade and if the witness was bullied to drop the charges in fear of his life.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
They not visiting . Gomez lives in the area, Hank doesn't . They have to be there to investigate why Mike dropped the gun charge on a major player in the meth trade and if the witness was bullied to drop the charges in fear of his life.

You are probably right. I'm just not getting overhyped yet. It would make sense though.

He is just studying his enemy.

The description on the next episode, "Mike is determined to settle the score with a dangerous adversary." :blessed:

Seems like Mike had no problem with personal threats towards himself, but threatening his granddaughter took it too far.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This season has been underwhelming. They are doing a ton of character development though, that along with what we know from the Breaking Bad series about these guys is good for analyzing their decisions and the events to come, but man, idk.

Thinking Season 1 was better so far.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now it'll probably be 2 seasons of the 'partnership' firm with the chick before he fukks that up and promises his tin foil brother not to practice under McGill in some sort of deal :snoop:

Let's hope the criminal-lawyer shenanigans pick up pace before the name change
Jimmy was looking like he was set to start his own shyt when she came in there...

Especially with the video kids walking out. He gave off the vibe that once Kim sees the shyt he's on she's not gonna want to be associated with him business wise at all.

Soon

Banned
Daps
This season has been underwhelming. They are doing a ton of character development though, that along with what we know from the Breaking Bad series about these guys is good for analyzing their decisions and the events to come, but man, idk.

Thinking Season 1 was better so far.

Season 2 has been flawless, nothing forced. AMC must be happy cause they have a great show, and this is the second best show to air on AMC, so AMC produced 2 GOATs and HBO produced 2 GOATs, we are witnessing history.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Season 2 has been flawless, nothing forced. AMC must be happy cause they have a great show, and this is the second best show to air on AMC, so AMC produced 2 GOATs and HBO produced 2 GOATs, we are witnessing history.
:russ: