The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
what did i miss where they implied or said the new firm is crooked?
They have to be. No firm hires a Jimmy with zero corporate law experience . No matter if they are brought a big case which he didn't even do . It was Howard who brought them aboard. They are giving him just enough rope to hang himself there .

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They have to be. No firm hires a Jimmy with zero corporate law experience . No matter if they are brought a big case which he didn't even do . It was Howard who brought them aboard. They are giving him just enough rope to hang himself there .
i thought you meant crooked like they were doing dirty deals like saul later did... i mean every law firm is a little crooked

but y'all keep saying they wouldn't bring jimmy in... i think they would...

jimmy says to many different people... the room full of lawyers no doubt, that ANY lawyer who brought them this big a case, would be talked about being up for partner, let alone a job, let alone being allowed to work on the case

then he says it again to the woman... she agrees and goes to her boss like "what the fukk"

then he says it again to his brother... and the brother agrees, but then admits it's him fukking up that happening

you gotta realize most these firms, even when taking on big cases, are not getting 20 million dollar cases every day... at all... not even every year.. you'd be lucky to represent someone worth 20 mil, let alone be involved in a case that's going to net your clients 20 mil in one shot..

this isn't some huge nationwide firm here.. they are a local abequerque (saul was right bout that spelling) firm... suddenly in walks a lawyer that has a 20 million dollar case that's a slam dunk... and they only way they get it, is to pay him some change off that, and he still brings in all his clients with him to the firm too

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The first and last scene were meant to be book ends to the character.

Gene is so shook he can't even go through an emergency exit for a legitimate reason, so he sits there for 2 hours.

Jimmy has no idea what the switch will do and flips that shyt within 30 seconds of seeing it.

Fred.

:ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Forgot all about this shyt while waiting for/playing SF5 :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe after running that scam on the investor he goes back to the same place the next day :mindblown:

He's loose with it. :manny:

Side note, did anybody else see the season preview after the first ep? It showed scenes from the rest of the season. I can't find it anywhere but I could swear I seen Mike with an assault rifle. :wow:

Fred.