The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Very good episode IMO. Wonder if he's gonna somehow bring Kim down with him. I honestly don't have a clue where they go with this other than it seems obvious that Jimmy is going to get involved with either Playuh or Nacho (and Tuco).

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Very good episode IMO. Wonder if he's gonna somehow bring Kim down with him. I honestly don't have a clue where they go with this other than it seems obvious that Jimmy is going to get involved with either Playuh or Nacho (and Tuco).

Jimmy is still working with Nacho (Ignacio) during the "Breaking Bad" time line. He blurted out his name when Walt and Jesse took him out to the desert:

Ignacio_zpszocfh5ln.png

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remember he paid that guy 200 g for his new start and left with what he could carry, sure he had some money

Maybe enough for a down payment on his house but nothing more. I want to eat some Cinnabon now

Is he broke though??? He HAS to have some money after all the dough he worked Walt out of right :ohhh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think you way off. That new firm is crooked. Playuh is done, the new law firm also has a major star in big role there. I don't think he new law firm is going to take a small time drug case when they involved in a multi million dare case with Howard and Chuck.
These guys gave Jimmy a pimped out office, new 6 series Benz knowing that he has just an online degree not a degree from a major law school. These guys are no dummies, they setting Jimmy up to be a major fall guy.
I don't see what the online degree has to do with anything tho. Jimmy has some experience as public defender and if any bum is bringing a case this big, they getting all this shyt at a firm who's handling the case. An office and a company car and an assistant is nothing, really. Anyway, only person who gave a fukk what degree Jimmy had was Chuck. Saul is a good lawyer, you can see that from the show.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I don't see what the online degree has to do with anything tho. Jimmy has some experience as public defender and if any bum is bringing a case this big, they getting all this shyt at a firm who's handling the case. An office and a company car and an assistant is nothing, really. Anyway, only person who gave a fukk what degree Jimmy had was Chuck. Saul is a good lawyer, you can see that from the show.
Are you crazy? What law firm hires lawyers with online degrees? A public defender almost never gets into a blue chip firm like this. An office and company car for a low level lawyer who hadn't done a thing till this case. Cmon now. If you can't see the set up I don't what to tell you. Davis firm are heavy rollers. They would take Kim way before Jimmy. Matter of fact why would a law firm that deals mainly with high profile corporate cases want with a public defender?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Are you crazy? What law firm hires lawyers with online degrees? A public defender almost never gets into a blue chip firm like this. An office and company car for a low level lawyer who hadn't done a thing till this case. Cmon now. If you can't see the set up I don't what to tell you. Davis firm are heavy rollers. They would take Kim way before Jimmy. Matter of fact why would a law firm that deals mainly with high profile corporate cases want with a public defender?
the point is jimmy brought them a huge case, not kim. this is commonly done. whoever brings that case is bringing a cash cow. you can be a fresh grad with zero experience and you would get that shyt as well. its a courtesy thing for bringing the case to them and not someone else.

one persons salary an office and company car is peanuts in 100+ milly case, come on now.

you dont seem to understand the difference between hiring someone in general, and hiring someone who just brought a ton of work/money for the firm to be able to eat for many years in a row.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Yo, I been trying to figure it out but...anyone know what the significance of Jimmy keeping chips on the float next to him in the pool was?

I think it means the Saul persona is chipping away at him, but hes still floating as Jimmy. Those chips are right there, though...chained to him. Chipping away...chipping away...chip...chip...chip

To me, it couldn't be more obvious that Saul isn't coming until the 3rd season. Look to the chips, my brehs.