The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Still pretending this show isn't marginal?
Still wondering why you watching it if it's marginal . Are you trying to get people to agree with you ?
If you don't like it, why comment on it? Watch something else.
I hate Flash and Arrow so I don't go into those threads to hate on it because I don't like it.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Still wondering why you watching it if it's marginal . Are you trying to get people to agree with you ?
If you don't like it, why comment on it? Watch something else.
I hate Flash and Arrow so I don't go into those threads to hate on it because I don't like it.

I watch it hoping it becomes good. Usually while playing words with friends. Monday nights ain't shyt.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Potential Timeline for Omaha Revealed via Rich Eisen
Since the janitor in 2.01's teaser was listening to Rich Eisen (Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould announced they'd be returning to Omaha on his show in March 2015, hence the shout-out), Rich revealed that the date of the show they used was from October 21st, 2010. That's 6 weeks after Walt's 52nd birthday, the day of the M60 massacre on September 7th, 2010. Breaking Bad took place from September 7th, 2008-September 7th, 2010 since Better Call Saul takes place 6 years prior in 2002. Yes, I'm well aware that there are some source that say Walt died in 2011, but that's simply inaccurate based on inaccurate divorce papers in S3. The show has admitted to a few hiccups in the BB timeline, something they're trying to avoid on BCS. Better Cal Saul treats its timeline like Breaking Bad started in 2008, which is the year it aired after all. The Breaking Bad timeline would've started in 2007 since they filmed that year but once it was set to release in 2008, they adjusted that timeline and even fixed some things in post to honor that. Walt was in New Hampshire for 4 months before returning to ABQ on September 7th, 2010. Thus, Gene is trapped in an Omaha mall trash room 5.5 months after he left ABQ via Ed The Disappearer and 6 weeks after the M60 massacre. The Rich Eisen clip is just audible enough to hear it's him but they could've selected any clip from any time period to fill that sound byte. And yet, they just so happened to choose one that's 6 weeks after Walt's massacre? That can't be a coincidence. Eisen's producer also told me that BCS requested audio from a range of 6 months in 2010 and then decided on the show from the date, October 21st, 2010. Clearly, BCS put some thought as to when Omaha's 2.01 teaser takes place before selecting a clip from 6 months worth of Rich Eisen podcasts in 2010. It's not foolproof but it's the strongest, perhaps only, piece of evidence we have as to WHEN Omaha is exactly.

Walt lives. I'm sure of it.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i know saul ran, is it because walts wife ratted him out?
No. He ran because Walt was running an international drug ring . Not to mention the murders and disappearance of 2 DEA agents. Saul was an accomplice to all the crimes including aiding in running a continuing criminal organization . Tax evasion and money laundering . Not to mention Huel gave up everything he knew. Not Sky. This was a crime that made worldwide headlines . The DEA and Feds are not stupid and moronic like Dexters crew.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. He ran because Walt was running an international drug ring . Not to mention the murders and disappearance of 2 DEA agents. Saul was an accomplice to all the crimes including aiding in running a continuing criminal organization . Tax evasion and money laundering . Not to mention Huel gave up everything he knew. Not Sky. This was a crime that made worldwide headlines . The DEA and Feds are not stupid and moronic like Dexters crew.

saul wasnt part of the murders, i dont think he ever associated himself with the skinheads either. what saul did was wash some of the dirty money. heul ratting out to two dea agents who got popped means nothing in the long run. the only people left to rat on him was the snitch and the wife and the snitch ended up getting slaved out

so he was basically facing tax evasion and money laundering charges once sky rats himself out

hmm

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
saul wasnt part of the murders, i dont think he ever associated himself with the skinheads either. what saul did was wash some of the dirty money. heul ratting out to two dea agents who got popped means nothing in the long run. the only people left to rat on him was the snitch and the wife and the snitch ended up getting slaved out

so he was basically facing tax evasion and money laundering charges once sky rats himself out

hmm
You don't get it. Saul is guilty by association . Of course he knew the skin heads. He brought Mike and Walt to them. He had been getting out of jail for the petty crimes they had committed. Two murdered DEA agents mean nothing in the long run ? Wow if only the law was this stupid. With Walt dead allegedly and Jessie on the run. You don't think they want Saul to do 20 years minimum ? You know they want Walts USA and European connects and where all the money went? Saul would be dead in months in prison. Again Sky would rat him out for what purpose ? She only knows he was the lawyer not what he did for Walt. If I was Sky I would do whatever and that includes putting Saul to the coals , she don't owe him shyt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't get it. Saul is guilty by association . Of course he knew the skin heads. He brought Mike and Walt to them. He had been getting out of jail for the petty crimes they had committed. Two murdered DEA agents mean nothing in the long run ? Wow if only the law was this stupid. With Walt dead allegedly and Jessie on the run. You don't think they want Saul to do 20 years minimum ? You know they want Walts USA and European connects and where all the money went? Saul would be dead in months in prison. Again Sky would rat him out for what purpose ? She only knows he was the lawyer not what he did for Walt. If I was Sky I would do whatever and that includes putting Saul to the coals , she don't owe him shyt.

the skinheads were brought to walt by todd, not saul. i havent watched breaking bad in a while but i think your kinda lost.

huel ratted to the schrader and gomez who ended up dying. they didnt tell anybody else before they got popped, pinkmans confession was destroyed by the skinheads

theres nothing connecting saul to walter but his wife.

so she had to rat him out if saul ran to nebraska

the reality is we never really know what sky told the dea, i assume the tax evasion part was the biggest point of putting pressure on her while walt was on the run
she had no knowledge of how his empire worked or who his connections were.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the skinheads were brought to walt by todd, not saul. i havent watched breaking bad in a while but i think your kinda lost.

huel ratted to the schrader and gomez who ended up dying. they didnt tell anybody else before they got popped, pinkmans confession was destroyed by the skinheads

theres nothing connecting saul to walter but his wife.

so she had to rat him out if saul ran to nebraska

the reality is we never really know what sky told the dea, i assume the tax evasion part was the biggest point of putting pressure on her while walt was on the run
she had no knowledge of how his empire worked or who his connections were.

You are technically right but Saul is the one that knew Todd in the first place. Saul introduced Walt and Jesse to the pest control guys, remember? Todd was one of them.

Also keep in mind Saul was Mike and Jesse's lawyer, which in retrospect would put him on the DEA radar.

And yeah Huell ratted to two dead guys but he was still in a DEA safe house last we seen him. At some point somebody from the DEA would question him and he'd just rat again. Especially if he's told the two guys that tried to protect him are now dead.

Lastly it's possible nobody is after Saul and he just bounced because Huell and/or Skyler could implicate him. So why risk it?

Fred.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You are technically right but Saul is the one that knew Todd in the first place. Saul introduced Walt and Jesse to the pest control guys, remember? Todd was one of them.

Also keep in mind Saul was Mike and Jesse's lawyer, which in retrospect would put him on the DEA radar.

And yeah Huell ratted to two dead guys but he was still in a DEA safe house last we seen him. At some point somebody from the DEA would question him and he'd just rat again. Especially if he's told the two guys that tried to protect him are now dead.

Lastly it's possible nobody is after Saul and he just bounced because Huell and/or Skyler could implicate him. So why risk it?

Fred.
Yes you are right but Saul had to go . With all the money coming in from Declan and his crew and Lydia and the Czech team this was an international case. Multiple law enforcement agencies would be on the hunt for him. If he would have stayed in town instead of running , he would be grilled and detained, he knows Walt had the power to kill 8 men in lock up who technically didn't know everything about Walt or Jessie but as in the very first meeting of Saul he suggested that Badger get shanked in the chow line instead of taking a risk he would talk.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He's loose with it. :manny:

Side note, did anybody else see the season preview after the first ep? It showed scenes from the rest of the season. I can't find it anywhere but I could swear I seen Mike with an assault rifle. :wow:

Fred.
F5UxeOph.jpg
Notice anything about that guy who is selling him the assault rifle?
Yep that's Lawson aka Jim Beaver.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The light switch means when its up, its up, and when you switch it off or down you're going down, and pay close attention to the electric tape used. Meaning, if you dont respect the switch the electricity or power in your life can go from good to bad. :troll:
LMAO some of these dudes will look for an explanation on the number of breaths he takes in a minute, sheesh