The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
With season 1, the big betrayal was learning that Chuck didn't have his back. I wonder if season 2 will end with him losing Kim and pushing him over the edge into Saul.
pretty much has to be. chuck kim and marco seemed to be the only people in sauls life he gave a fukk about.

marco is gone, chuck turned out to be a hating coward...loss of kim, whichever way it happens, will prolly hit him at least as hard as chuck's betrayal did.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Really good episode....loved pre credit sequence, dark and nicely shot, grim and black portrait of Genes life, as well as those who toil in the Cinnabons of America, as a way to try to make it another day...Also, loved the scenes with the out of his depth suburbanite working with Nacho. This is television that is interesting and unique, artistic, without forceful bullshyt, I can invest in these characters, comparing with 'Vinyl', which I watched last night...was cliched, overblown, beyond predictable, just tiresome and uninspired, though it looked good, dressed up in all the trappings of HBO's budget.

Daps
tYaQIfi.jpg

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Mr. Ketchup and Mustard shoes should have listened to Mike :francis: Practically invited ol boy to his house, he should have took the money he spent on the car and got a better place. It looked kinda small to me. I get why the cops were suspicious about the stolen baseball cards, but what did they see wrong with the couch in order to look behind it :patrice:

Stock guy looking at the bill like :dwillhuh:

Waiter: :manny:

Jimmy and Kim: :pachaha:

With season 1, the big betrayal was learning that Chuck didn't have his back. I wonder if season 2 will end with him losing Kim and pushing him over the edge into Saul.
I think you right about Kim flipping but I think Davis is going to be a problem, nobody drops that type of money on a new lawyer without expecting huge returns. Jimmy going to mess around with the wrong law group and they will destroy his name and Chucks name out of spite .
Davis didn't look like a pushover too me . Jimmy worked for himself then wanted to work for Chuck and Howard because he knew Chuck was a safety net if he messed up.
No safety net at this new place.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mr. Ketchup and Mustard shoes should have listened to Mike :francis: Practically invited ol boy to his house, he should have took the money he spent on the car and got a better place. It looked kinda small to me. I get why the cops were suspicious about the stolen baseball cards, but what did they see wrong with the couch in order to look behind it :patrice:

l.
My guess is cause it was the only clean section/part he tried to fix. :manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you right about Kim flipping but I think Davis is going to be a problem, nobody drops that type of money on a new lawyer without expecting huge returns. Jimmy going to mess around with the wrong law group and they will destroy his name and Chucks name out of spite .
Davis didn't look like a pushover too me . Jimmy worked for himself then wanted to work for Chuck and Howard because he knew Chuck was a safety net if he messed up.
No safety net at this new place.
I don't think this new law firm will be a big part at all. We already have a idea Saul is going to defend the playuh and start dipping into the crooked world while trying to also be a clean lawyer for that firm. I think he won't be able to handle it and it fuks up his relationship with kim

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah thats cool, shyt was still boring tonight :yeshrug:

Na breh chill you have to understand the deep metaphysical picture they was painting for us here, you see them cinnamon buns those represent Saul when he was sweet and naive, and the yellow and red nerd dude was wearing when you mix those colors you get orange (the fruit) which has a semi bitter taste that represents that dude being naive, o man don't even get me started on the wine they ordered at the bar :wow: goat episode ever.

:lolbron: I can't stand some of these fukers either :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: he a bad ass that light switch said do not touch but he did anyways!! :stopitslime:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Na breh chill you have to understand the deep metaphysical picture they was painting for us here, you see them cinnamon buns those represent Saul when he was sweet and naive, and the yellow and red nerd dude was wearing when you mix those colors you get orange (the fruit) which has a semi bitter taste that represents that dude being naive, o man don't even get me started on the wine they ordered at the bar :wow: goat episode ever.

:lolbron: I can't stand some of these fukers either :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: he a bad ass that light switch said do not touch but he did anyways!! :stopitslime:
Lol, word. I knew i was gonna catch some backlash and what not. But i ain't bout to lie or pull no stan :heh:

Lot of TV left, i'm more interested in Mike than saul tho

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I don't think this new law firm will be a big part at all. We already have a idea Saul is going to defend the playuh and start dipping into the crooked world while trying to also be a clean lawyer for that firm. I think he won't be able to handle it and it fuks up his relationship with kim
I think you way off. That new firm is crooked. Playuh is done, the new law firm also has a major star in big role there. I don't think he new law firm is going to take a small time drug case when they involved in a multi million dare case with Howard and Chuck.
These guys gave Jimmy a pimped out office, new 6 series Benz knowing that he has just an online degree not a degree from a major law school. These guys are no dummies, they setting Jimmy up to be a major fall guy.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you way off. That new firm is crooked. Playuh is done, the new law firm also has a major star in big role there. I don't think he new law firm is going to take a small time drug case when they involved in a multi million dare case with Howard and Chuck.
These guys gave Jimmy a pimped out office, new 6 series Benz knowing that he has just an online degree not a degree from a major law school. These guys are no dummies, they setting Jimmy up to be a major fall guy.
I wasn't aware there was a time character in the firm, we shall see what happens

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get why the cops were suspicious about the stolen baseball cards, but what did they see wrong with the couch in order to look behind it :patrice:.

There was no clutter directly in front of the couch at a perfect 90 degree angle. Meaning he came home, seen his house was fukked up, and moved the couch before he even called the cops.

bcs21_zps2ztrodu1.png

Fred.