The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@hexagram23 Who called Hank about the twins, can't find a definitive answer online but i keep seeing either gus or the dude gus killed

Silkk

Daps
And this fool really didn't shoot Hank cause it would be "too easy":stopitslime:

Thats that TV bullshyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23 Who called Hank about the twins, can't find a definitive answer online but i keep seeing either gus or the dude gus killed

It was never 100% confirmed but Walt himself thought it was Gus and mentioned it to him in episode 9.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would you admire someone who conned your father breh

i thought it was implied that chuck wasn't the one who halted it... when he spoke to hamlin about letting her back, hamlin was still mad as fukk at kim after the fact... so i don't think it was him

and what law firm.. or ANY company.. would let a multimillion dollar business walk out the door without even so much as a sales pitch

come on now
What if we find out Jimmy didn't con his dad

Silkk

Daps
32_9JM.gif

:laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What if we find out Jimmy didn't con his dad
then things will change... but we clearly saw him rob him once.. and his brother saying him and jimmy was working there... and chuck caught him cooking the books

i mean jimmy is a con man.. yes he passed the bar... but he has always been about the con game

you can't expect your clean cut lawyer brother to like, respect and accept you doing that.. especially to the expense of his company.. he is a partner you know

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Eh....

Mesa Verde is the client, it's up to them to choose where to go. They picked HHM because of Kim. Kim left, they decided to go with her.

Hamlin wanted them back so he set up a meeting. Chuck wasn't even concerned with getting them back until he heard Jimmy and Kim had them.

After that he went to the meeting personally....a guy that never leaves his house.

So if you want to get technical, no Chuck didn't do anything wrong on the surface. He just retained a client. But he only wanted to retain the client to fukk over Jimmy. That's a dikk head move, and ample reason to dislike Chuck.

The major difference between Jimmy and Chuck is Jimmy usually does shady shyt with good intentions. For Mesa Verde Chuck did everything by the books with bad intentions.

Fred.

Great point.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Silkk

Daps
Walt running them two dudes over and then capping one :banderas:

Can't see how people can say he didn't care about Jesse since he could've just let them murk Jesse and continued to live peacefully getting his 12 mil a year from Gus

Silkk

Daps
Mike act like Gus was sucking his dikk with how much loyalty he showed him. Dude said he wasn't making anything close to Walt and put his life on the line every damn day for gus.

Dude be acting like them OVO stans in the booth.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike act like Gus was sucking his dikk with how much loyalty he showed him. Dude said he wasn't making anything close to Walt and put his life on the line every damn day for gus.

Dude be acting like them OVO stans in the booth.
Yeah I nmev r understood why mike was acting that way towards Gus vs how he treated Walt. I hope Saul clears that up